The Student Room Group

Nottingham or Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Justmoll28
why you being so salty? do they gas the lecture halls over at uon or something?

i dont need, it i just don't want to be living off mummy and daddy like you most likely do. you see, i'm a grown up now so i pay for things all by my self:smile:

you comment on me swearing when you don't even type 'you're', you actually sound like a joke and proved my point when i said uon sucks the life out of people who go there :smile: have fun with that hun x x x x

Seriously what's your problem?
This thread isn't about Nottingham Trent so your argument is seriously not relevent at all.
I don't know what you're trying to prove by bashing other uni's, just makes you sound immature.
Original post by Justmoll28
-calls me names for bashing a uni

-bashes a uni in response

man do you have a brain? ****ing hell

You're just completely irrelevent to the tread, as OP clearly was not asking about Nottingham Trent. Pls go vent your anger somewhere else.
Original post by tcameron
you're just completely irrelevent to the tread, as op clearly was not asking about nottingham trent. Pls go vent your anger somewhere else.

thank you
This thread is hilairious, but it's not really helping OP....

Both Nottingham and Exeter are excellent universities, and almost equally respected. However, I'd reccomend Nottingham, it generally has a slightly better reputation than Exeter overall

Which is ranked higher in the league tables for your subject? If there's a significant difference, the same one higher than the other year after year ( I doubt there is) then it may help you make a decision. But I'd say Nottingham has a more beautiful campus, in my opinion.
Reply 24
At least this argument has made this thread more popular...
Just had a browse through both courses and I would personally pick Nottingham it seems like a solid CS course with some nice options. (Not a CS student yet, doing a conversion MSc starting Fall 2016)
nottingham 100%

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending