The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCC BA Photography portfolio tips

Hi there,

I'm applying for BA Photography at UAL and I'm struggling with the idea of the mini-portfolio. The UAL site wasn't very informative, neither was my Google reaserch. I couldn't find any samples or usefull examples anywhere and I'm hoping that maybe in here some of the successful applicants would be keen to share their wizdom and tips. :smile:

Thank you xxx
Reply 1
Hello,
I have got same problem.The requirements are very general.I have to crate portfolio for visual merchandiaing and branding
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hi guys,

Have you seen the portfolio advice page on our website? This includes a short video and also some frequently asked questions from prospective students.

Hope this helps and good luck with your applications!
I am having the same problem. I have been asked to submit 20 images, but also asked to show my progress, which is mostly recorded on blog. I was thinking that maybe a link would suffice.
So, how do I include the images and my progress in 20 images?
Any idea?
Anyone?

Thanks in advance.
Hi, I hope you all have been successful at getting an offer for BA Fine art photography at LCC. I have just graduated and wanted to give someone in first year one of the key books that is needed for the contextual studies essays. Let me know if you would like it!

Quick Reply

Latest