The Student Room Group

Do I do this now or later?

Hello,

I e accepted an unconditional place at a University under these conditions:

'This offer is subject to you obtaining

Qualifications must be verified prior to enrolment.

Please scan and email copies of your GCSE results and, when completed, your AS-level and A-level results, to [University email here].'

I'm currently waiting for the University to contact me about my acceptance, but should I send in scans of my results now or after they've contacted me? I was kind of thinking they might be waiting for me to do that before contacting. Here's the thing though, I can send them my GCSE results now, but I have tee done my A-level results so can't send them. My AS-level results I have done but I haven't got the certificates yet, so that might be a problem, perhaps?

Let me know what y'all think.

Thanks for reading!

P.S. Do y'all think it has to be a scan of the results or would a photograph of them suffice?

Thanks again!
Send them what you have. They'll get the rest on results day if you're still sitting exams.

A decent photograph may be fine. Theyll tell you if it isn't.
Original post by similarBlank
Hello,

I e accepted an unconditional place at a University under these conditions:

'This offer is subject to you obtaining

Qualifications must be verified prior to enrolment.

Please scan and email copies of your GCSE results and, when completed, your AS-level and A-level results, to [University email here].'

I'm currently waiting for the University to contact me about my acceptance, but should I send in scans of my results now or after they've contacted me? I was kind of thinking they might be waiting for me to do that before contacting. Here's the thing though, I can send them my GCSE results now, but I have tee done my A-level results so can't send them. My AS-level results I have done but I haven't got the certificates yet, so that might be a problem, perhaps?

Let me know what y'all think.

Thanks for reading!

P.S. Do y'all think it has to be a scan of the results or would a photograph of them suffice?

Thanks again!

You can't send what you don't have. 'Before enrolment' means before you show up in September, so you've got ages to do it. They will get your A2 results automatically in August through Ucas. If you took your AS in June last year, the certificates will have been sent to your school by now, so you need to contact them and get them. There's no reason to wait for your university to contact you first before sending them - they have told you what they want and where to send it, so do it when you have the certificates. In the meantime, the university will be mopping up all the applicants who rushed to get in before the deadline, and they will be rushed off their feet. You are a done deal now and they can afford to put you on the back burner for a while, so you may not hear from them again for some time. This is not a problem.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending