The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL visual merchandising and branding

Hello,
Is there anybody who is studying visual merchandising and branding at UAL?I applied for a transfer into the second year. I am a first-year student of Fashion Marketing.
I have got a few questions. If there is anybody who is willing to answer my questions I will be very grateful.
Thanks a lot for helping
Xoxo
M.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi,

What questions do you have about the course? We can try our best to answer these for you!

Thanks,
The UAL team
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by maggs27
Hello,
I am a student of Fashion Marketing and Retail Design.Currently, I am in the first year.I applied for a transfer to the second year at UAL.i have to create portfolio fo Visual Merchandising and Branding.I am working on it but I was a bit confused because of the general requirements.

I applied for another course but the only response I received was from visual merchandising.Is there any possibility that I will receive responses later?

Hello,

If you have any questions regarding your portfolio and course application, it's best to contact your College directly. You can do this via the enquiry form on our website, which is monitored by the admissions team. They should be able to advise you on your individual application progress and any other queries you may have.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending