The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i ****in hope so ohtewise im ****ed, i still dno wher im gonna go
Reply 2
I have teh same question. Firstly if the deadline is 3rd may can i reply on 3rd may. secondlyy IS the deadline 3rd may or is it 6pm 4th may as my text from UCAS says?
They've messed up badly...stupid idiots.
Reply 3
I'm going by the 4th May.
That's what the letter says.. if tomorrow I find they've declined all my offers I'll just phone them up and let them know. It's their fault for having 2 different dates!!
Reply 4
Lou_
That's what the letter says.. if tomorrow I find they've declined all my offers I'll just phone them up and let them know. It's their fault for having 2 different dates!!

I'm not gonna take the risk of waiting till 4th may but I'm still scared 3rd may may be too late too. lol:s-smilie:
Reply 5
3rd will be fine. Think of foods 'use by's include the day. The reduced section at tescos sells 'use by's for that day, which means they're just in date. If they were out, they wouldn't be allowed to sell.
Reply 6
I'd reply by the 3rd (if you havent already!) just in case, but im guessing if it's been pointed out to them that they've published 2 different dates, that they'll have to take the latter one, incase people only read that date - It's only one extra day after all.
Reply 7
Thanks for all the replies!

I'm going to reply tomorrow.
I'm going to log on to track at midnight.. I'm gonna be so scared! I just hope I don't find all my offers declined lol.
Reply 8
Just do it now!
Reply 9
hey i heard you can ask up to 14 days later to change your decision on where youve declined and accepted is this true? and how do you do it?..just in case:s-smilie:
Reply 10
xkatb15x
hey i heard you can ask up to 14 days later to change your decision on where youve declined and accepted is this true? and how do you do it?..just in case:s-smilie:

I read that in anotehr thread too. tried searching for it on UCAS, and all i found relavtn is that it said once you choose your courses, you cant change your decision. So I dunno :confused:
Reply 11
wesetters
You have 14 days after selecting firm and insurance. It's to cover against people making a mistake.

how do you do it, and do you know where it says anything about this on UCAS website or leaflets? Cuz i havent seen anything, and just wanna make sure its official.

Thanks
Lou_
Why take the risk?
Reply 13
how do you do it, and do you know where it says anything about this on UCAS website or leaflets? Cuz i havent seen anything, and just wanna make sure its official.

You have to ring them up, you can't do it online and I think you can only change your mind once.
Reply 14
I'm also in this predicament, on my UCAS Track page it says to reply to your offers. You must reply by Thu, 3 May 2007.

But on my AS6 "Replying to Offers" letter it says to reply by 04-MAY-07. I also received a text message from UCAS stating I must reply to my UCAS offers by 6pm on 4 May 07 or they will be declined.

Whats when can I do I have to do it by? Anyone official know? I might phone up UCAS and ask them.. :smile: Help.

EDIT: OMFG, the lines are all busy, I just got kicked off. :frown:
If you know where you want to go, I'd reply by the 3rd just in case that is the deadline, but the 4th will probably be fine as well if that's what you've also been told. If by any chance they do decline your offers for not replying today, do what Lou_ suggested and phone them citing the later deadline. It's their fault, so they can't take away your offers for it. As for changing your mind, I believe Afallen is correct that you can only do it by phoning UCAS and you can only do it once, plus obviously it has to be within 14 days of making your decision.
Reply 16
Fianlly got through to someone on UCAS, I've told them the situtation they said some people got offers on the 3rd and other on the 4th but they'll accept both but make sure you reply by 6pm 4th May, which is the final deadline.

They advise you reply to your offers as soon as possible, preferably today but 6pm 4th May is the latest.

Hope that helps! :smile:
Reply 17
Same situation, last week my track said 4th May, checked it today and it says 3rd May.
Reply 18
As Nazopoli said it's definitely tomorrow (4th may) the people in the careers department at my college rang UCAS to confirm it...as lots of people were in a panic. :s-smilie:
Reply 19
I applied today anyway. Wasnt worth the worry to wait another day

Latest

Trending

Trending