The Student Room Group

Embarrassing myself in the library

Well, I just decided to come to the library at uni to do some essay writing.
I got here and it was surprisingly packed considering the time of night; I'd come in a jumper and quite a nice shirt underneath because I hadn't bothered to change before leaving. This shirt was given to me by my dad last week because it was too small for him. The unusual thing about it is that instead of buttons it has poppers (disguised as buttons, mind).

So, I went to take my jumper off in the library, which involved me stretching my chest outwards as I lifted it over my head. Of course what happened was that my shirt burst open with a noise like tearing canvas, in front of 5 people. I'm a generally embarrassing person, and this is one in a long series of... 'mishaps.' :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
you should have told them your the hulk at the weekend, but your powers were increased due to the full moon :biggrin:
Reply 2
Oh right, when I saw the thread title I thought you got caught having sex or something...
Wow.

sex in the library is hot :hubba:
Reply 4
5 minutes, behind japanese fiction :ninja:
I don't think we have a japenese fiction section :frown:

Welsh? :flutter:
No sex in the library. That's not embarrassing - it's just wrong. :hmmm:

Things are most embarrassing when they're accidental.
It's not wrong.

It's friggin hot.

Sexy library academic types #excited#
Reply 8
Yer accidental sex!

It like is accidental and stuff
Bah - I'm one of those people who doesn't like to have sex in public places. Too much risk involved for me to derive much enjoyment out of it.
Reply 10
Sex on tsr is the best
^o)

Only when you're very very driunk
you should have just started stripping and singing da dada da lala, people would have enjoyed that and it wouldn't have looked like an accident.
blackswan
you should have just started stripping and singing da dada da lala, people would have enjoyed that and it wouldn't have looked like an accident.

Yeah - it did look a lot like I was stripping, which was why it was embarrassing. That and the look on the face of the guy I was facing at the time.
Will
Yeah - it did look a lot like I was stripping, which was why it was embarrassing. That and the look on the face of the guy I was facing at the time.

he would have been enjoying it deep down ;yes;
Will
Well, I just decided to come to the library at uni to do some essay writing.
I got here and it was surprisingly packed considering the time of night; I'd come in a jumper and quite a nice shirt underneath because I hadn't bothered to change before leaving. This shirt was given to me by my dad last week because it was too small for him. The unusual thing about it is that instead of buttons it has poppers (disguised as buttons, mind).

So, I went to take my jumper off in the library, which involved me stretching my chest outwards as I lifted it over my head. Of course what happened was that my shirt burst open with a noise like tearing canvas, in front of 5 people. I'm a generally embarrassing person, and this is one in a long series of... 'mishaps.' :biggrin:

Be glad it was only 5 people who you will probably never have to see again. It could have been a crowd of hundreds
icantthinkofacoolusername

Sexy library academic types #excited#

:hubba:

:p:
I clearly need to get down to Cambridge :flutter:
Reply 18
Cambridge ftw

Clare ftl
Pah

Swansea ftw! :biggrin:

Latest