The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Any offer holders for Mech Eng with Business finance 2016 entry?

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has an offer yet to study for Mechanical Engineering with Business Finance BEng/MEng at UCL.

If so, what are you current grades, predicted grades etc.
Offer of AAA
Predicted A*A*A*A
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by KhanHarbs
Offer of AAA
Predicted A*A*A*A

If you don't mind me asking:- when did you send your application in?- did you have to interview for the place?as I have not yet had a reply from UCL
Original post by TeddyKC
If you don't mind me asking:- when did you send your application in?- did you have to interview for the place?as I have not yet had a reply from UCL

No they didn't call me for an interview. I applied for the course around mid-November. Is UCL your first choice?
Reply 4
Such a strange course title. I guess that's keeping your options open for if you decide you want to engineering or business in the future?
Reply 5
My offer was also AAA
Final grades A*AAA

Although I'm not sure if I'm qualified to answer or not since I got my offer last year, but deferred it for 2016.

Original post by dav55
Such a strange course title. I guess that's keeping your options open for if you decide you want to engineering or business in the future?

I once talked to an Imperial College engineering professor, apparently around 1/3 of engineering graduates end up going into banks and other financial institutions. So figured this degree is going somewhere...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending