The Student Room Group

Question about UCAS phoneline (can't seem to get a good answer out of UCAS e-mail)

Hi there everyone, I have a quick question.

I need to get back into my UCAS account I created way back in Jan 2005 when I was in AS. However I'm no longer at college and have forgotten my login details for it. The site mentions phoning the number 0870 1122211, but the times it is open are during my working hours, I have no access to an office phone and my mobile needs a new contract.

My question is this: Does anyone know if the UCAS phoneline (or UCAS in general) would be working on bank Holiday Mondays? If it would be then I'll try and call then. I don't want to have to use a payphone and spend about £5
because I've been put on hold.

I would appreciate any answer you could give me.
Reply 1
No it probably wont be, why do you need to access that account?
Reply 2
Thanks to wesetters

In response to kirtinx, I want to apply for uni and I'm going to need UCAS. Unless you can reapply for it when you're no longer at college?
Reply 3
Yes you can apply as an individual candidate although you will still need a reference.
Reply 4
Oh I see, I didn't know that.

One more question, sorry if I'm annoying you with these, but to get a reference and to reapply would I need to contact my college with a letter or would I need to physically go in there and ask?

Thanks
Reply 5
Either way, you will need to type the reference they give you into the form yourself so it doesnt matter how you get it.
Reply 6
Check out the study section of the HERO website as it will talk you through the application process and provide links to any organisations that might be able to help you with your application. http://www.hero.ac.uk/uk/studying/applying_to_university_or_college.cfm
i found that when i experienced difficulty in the application process when i applied to Uni in 2004, it was really hard to get i contact with UCAS.

Latest

Trending

Trending