The Student Room Group

Am I going to fail?

PLEASE. I am going to fail, I know it. whats the best way to study enough knowledge to get a C!?
Reply 1
I think in this short time, the only think which can save you is a great Psychology tutor/mentor. I used a service for myself and i will inbox you their link. You can contact them and i'm sure they would be able to help you out. I scored an A* in my A-Levels Psychology.
Reply 2
Thank you so much, I'd really appreciate that!!
Fail what? A2 psychology, I am in the same position hate A2 psychology but ive finally got a technique which could help me
Original post by MariamMariam
PLEASE. I am going to fail, I know it. whats the best way to study enough knowledge to get a C!?

Understand the difference between AO1/2 and 3 and when and where to use them in essays.
Original post by MariamMariam

Make a list of all the topics, prioritise by ordering them in terms of which you need more help with/need more time to go over etc. Then tackle each one :yes:

If there is something you're particularly stuck on, ask the teacher for help!

Maybe you should try a different way of revising if what you're currently doing isn't working out for you? You could try flashcards, mindmaps, teaching others, recording yourself and listening back to it, repeating things aloud, revising with classmates, making notes from textbook then summarising those further into your own words (could try having a limit on number of words to stick to key points), writing things over and over again, using colour, drawing diagrams..

Get practise from exam and practise questions! It will help to reinforce things and find your weaker areas.

Try using a structure for the evaluation/longer answers. E.g. PEEL

Make your Point
Give Evidence for your point
Explain your point .. "this is a strength/weakness because.."
Link it back to the question (to make sure you're answering it/it's relevant!)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by a_azam
I think in this short time, the only think which can save you is a great Psychology tutor/mentor. I used a service for myself and i will inbox you their link. You can contact them and i'm sure they would be able to help you out. I scored an A* in my A-Levels Psychology.

Please can you send me the tutors link .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending