The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

URGENT- University of Bradford Diagnostic Radiography

Anyone had an interview yet? How did it all go? Really really want to go to this university to study Diagnostic Radiography hope all goes well
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by saba.saba
Anyone had an interview yet? How did it all go? Really really want to go to this university to study Diagnostic Radiography hope all goes well

Hi, i hope your interview went well and you got in, i have my interview very soon and just wondering if you could give me any tips for it?
Thanks
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by saba.saba

Hi! Good luck for your application! Please get in touch with us if you have any questions :h:

Emma
Original post by xosanaox
Hi, i hope your interview went well and you got in, i have my interview very soon and just wondering if you could give me any tips for it?
Thanks

Good luck for your interview, we would recommend researching the course and the university in preparation :smile:

Emma
Hi,can I ask if UoB just use St Luke's and BRI, or do you go into Airedale and elsewhere for placements?
It says about 18weeks of practical assessment each year which I presume is within NHS hospitals mainly?
Thanks
Original post by Colinj451
Hi,can I ask if UoB just use St Luke's and BRI, or do you go into Airedale and elsewhere for placements?
It says about 18weeks of practical assessment each year which I presume is within NHS hospitals mainly?
Thanks

Hello

I'm just finding out about this for you, I'll post on here when I've got the answers :h:

Emma
Original post by Colinj451
Thanks

Hello

I've checked with one of the senior lecturers for the faculty and they have confirmed that the placements are all over West Yorkshire so students should be prepared to travel.:auto:

I hope that helps!

Emma
Original post by University of Bradford
Hello

I've checked with one of the senior lecturers for the faculty and they have confirmed that the placements are all over West Yorkshire so students should be prepared to travel.:auto:

I hope that helps!

Emma

Ok thanks for confirming that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending