The Student Room Group

I missed a whole unit...

I'm in year 12, I switched classes and joined the AS Biology class and missed all of Unit 1 Biological Molecules that was covered in class. Over the October half term I read over some of the notes and watched the videos but of course ended up getting a U in the assessment. :frown:

Any advice on how I can catch up? It's difficult because of the continuation of the other units - we're on unit 3 now + 2 other A Level subjects that I take.

I was thinking of going over it again in February and April when we have time off.

Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
Go through your textbook, make notes on literally everything. Do all the past papers and spot key words to use in exams and how to answer questions accurately. Bio's a bitch like that.
Can you ask your teacher to go through the material with you at lunch time a few days a week to catch up or even after school as a one to one thing? If so, that's probably a good place to start. And as the person above said, make notes using the textbook and get studying; try and revise the modules as you go along. Hope everything works out for you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending