The Student Room Group

Manchester Optometry 2016

I've got my optometry interview on Feb 3rd at Manchester, has anyone had theirs yet? If so what kind of questions were asked and how should I prepare?
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey, I have my interview on the 10th Feb and was wondering how you found it? Were the questions general, or did they ask you random questions about the eye? I just don't want a question that might throw me off :/ Thanks!
Anyone going to Manchester for Optometry this year then?
Reply 3
Original post by minnie12321
Hey, I have my interview on the 10th Feb and was wondering how you found it? Were the questions general, or did they ask you random questions about the eye? I just don't want a question that might throw me off :/ Thanks!

Hi I've applied to optometry for 2017 entry and got my Manchester interview in February. Are there any tips to have a successful interview? Also do I dress formal? How are you finding the course what do you in the first year? Sorry for bombarding you with questions but I'm so nervous 😩
Original post by NE16
Hi I've applied to optometry for 2017 entry and got my Manchester interview in February. Are there any tips to have a successful interview? Also do I dress formal? How are you finding the course what do you in the first year? Sorry for bombarding you with questions but I'm so nervous 😩

Same here, help meeeeeeeeeee :bawling: i'm so nervous mine is in 48 hours :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest