The Student Room Group

Mental health Nursing Kingston Maths and English Tests

I have already attended Greenwich Uuniversity and LSBU open days. I have also completed their maths and english tests.
Can anyone enlighten me about Kingstons tests?

what type of questions? do you have the tests then the interview same day?

i just want to prepare before for it

many thanks
Reply 1
hello cgcleaver, can you enlighten me about the Greenwhich University maths and English tests please?
Thank you.
Reply 2
Original post by 12therese
hello cgcleaver, can you enlighten me about the Greenwhich University maths and English tests please?
Thank you.

Yeah course,
I had a presentation before the tests. Everything is done on paper so no computers. Maths is fairly easy, the questions are written more like a story.

i.e milly has a cat, and blahblah blah... how many melons does she own.

Just basic maths, there was a % question and a fraction which was slightly harder.

English is a writing question. experiences from work experience. i think its just to see you aren't dim and can speak/write english.
Reply 3
Thank you very cgcleaver and please let me know if you get any information about tests for Kingston University.
Original post by cgcleaver
Yeah course,
I had a presentation before the tests. Everything is done on paper so no computers. Maths is fairly easy, the questions are written more like a story.

i.e milly has a cat, and blahblah blah... how many melons does she own.

Just basic maths, there was a % question and a fraction which was slightly harder.

English is a writing question. experiences from work experience. i think its just to see you aren't dim and can speak/write english.

Hi, I have my interview coming up next week for Greenwich. And was wondering how many maths questions were there? and how long are you allowed for each test? Any information would be appreciated! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending