The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Is UCL or KCL better for International Relations Master's programmes?

Hi

I have offers from UCL in International Public Policy MSc and Democracy & Comparative Politics MSc...and from KCL in International Relations MA. I am not sure which I should take (I would probably take the IPP at UCL over the Comparative Politics), because though UCL is highly ranked I don't see it talked about much in relation to International Politics/Relations-type degrees. I have heard of King's War Department, but am worried that the school overall is less well-known and well-respected within the UK and abroad. Can anyone offer me advice as to which programmes are most well-regarded?
Original post by nkmatrix
Hi

I have offers from UCL in International Public Policy MSc and Democracy & Comparative Politics MSc...and from KCL in International Relations MA. I am not sure which I should take (I would probably take the IPP at UCL over the Comparative Politics), because though UCL is highly ranked I don't see it talked about much in relation to International Politics/Relations-type degrees. I have heard of King's War Department, but am worried that the school overall is less well-known and well-respected within the UK and abroad. Can anyone offer me advice as to which programmes are most well-regarded?

Hi, I know it’s been too long but can you tell which one you finally went ahead with? I have an offer from UCL for MSc democracy and CP and from KCL for MA International political economy and I am very very confused!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending