The Student Room Group

oscar pisterious will he go back to jail

oscar pisterious the south african sprinter who murdered his girfriend in 2013 he has been granted bail and been charged with murder, does anyone know whether he is going back to jai jail, he should be serving life setence , does anyone thik he will go back t jail
Reply 1
Original post by erika foster
oscar pisterious the south african sprinter who murdered his girfriend in 2013 he has been granted bail and been charged with murder, does anyone know whether he is going back to jai jail, he should be serving life setence , does anyone thik he will go back t jail

He shouldn't go to a normal prison, he hasn't got any legs fgs

why do you want to know erika ?
Original post by the bear
why do you want to know erika ?

just curious he is actually 4 months younger than me, its a bit weird he has hardly served any time when he killed someone
just curious he is actually 4 months younger than me, its a bit weird he has hardly served any time when he killed someone

he dated monica seles for a while
Original post by the bear
he dated monica seles for a while

wow did he i cannot find that online, he was born in november 1986 i was born in july 1986, i think your teasing me there, i am serious do you think he should get a life setence
wow did he i cannot find that online, he was born in november 1986 i was born in july 1986, i think your teasing me there, i am serious do you think he should get a life setence

honestly i do not know why i should be expected to have a legal opinion on someone i have never met who does a sport i never watch and lives in a country i will probably never visit.

No. South Africa is corrupt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending