The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Has anyone applied for Walker Street accommodation?

Has anyone applied for accommodation at Sanctuary Students Walker Street?
Reply 1
Original post by CeriAnnJ
Has anyone applied for accommodation at Sanctuary Students Walker Street?

I have just applied for Walker street along with one of my friends, still waiting to hear back from them though.
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Hey will you be a first year cause I've applied to Sanctuary on Moor Lane and had an offer and the way the accommodation woman at UCLAN talked to me it sounded more like its for second and third years , which put me in a bit of doubt of whether i wanted to go there and just apply to IQ instead, so now I'm really confused
Reply 3
Original post by Y07afoster
Hey will you be a first year cause I've applied to Sanctuary on Moor Lane and had an offer and the way the accommodation woman at UCLAN talked to me it sounded more like its for second and third years , which put me in a bit of doubt of whether i wanted to go there and just apply to IQ instead, so now I'm really confused

Im going in iQ, originally applied for walker street but turned out to be too much hassel. Which have you applied for?
Original post by B.Lou
Im going in iQ, originally applied for walker street but turned out to be too much hassel. Which have you applied for?

Ive applied to the sanctuary on moor lane cause i was told the flats are nicer and better value for money

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending