The Student Room Group

How did you decide your uni course? How interested are/were you in it?

Just a general discussion about how people decided which course they were taking at university. I'm hoping to go in 2017, looking down the social subjects route atm, still deciding though. So, what i'm really asking is, HOW interested are you in the course? Did you research it constantly, just picked one at random or just went with your gut feeling?I think my problem is i'm searching for the "perfect" degree, but i don't really think that's possible :P

Fire away
Original post by lucy713
Just a general discussion about how people decided which course they were taking at university. I'm hoping to go in 2017, looking down the social subjects route atm, still deciding though. So, what i'm really asking is, HOW interested are you in the course? Did you research it constantly, just picked one at random or just went with your gut feeling?I think my problem is i'm searching for the "perfect" degree, but i don't really think that's possible :P

Fire away

everyone hates their degree in the end, there is no "perfect" one
Reply 2
I told my mum the sort of courses I'm considering and she said animation, the way she said it was so quick and sure, and in a way that I was foolish to even ask, that I decided she was right.

To be fair, I've loved animation all my life but I was to scared to make a decision on what path to follow.

Think about your career, who you wanna be, what you enjoy...and don't forget to consider not going to uni at all.

Quick Reply

Latest