The Student Room Group

is death permanent

a interesting this is death actually permanent because surely nothing can last forever can it any thoughts of this, in religious people who believe in reincarnation
How bad are you willing to find out m8? :indiff:
Original post by Fiduciam
How bad are you willing to find out m8? :indiff:

very willing i only born in july 1986 and i hate life already no friends only a ****ing boyfriend who will not ****ing marry me and **** job
Who knows? All we can do is enjoy our life to the fullest and find out (or not) when we die
Original post by erika foster
very willing i only born in july 1986 and i hate life already no friends only a ****ing boyfriend who will not ****ing marry me and **** job

Oh, don't be like that. :/

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully things will get better. :smile:
Original post by erika foster

Well that escalated quickly!

Maybe post a thread in 'relationships' asking for advice or have a little vent?
Original post by Fiduciam
Oh, don't be like that. :/

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully things will get better. :smile:

i not thinking of killing myself, i am really ****ing pissed off because my mom has told me not marry, i want to marry on my 30th birthday in july thats why i mad about life
Original post by MountKimbie
Well that escalated quickly!

Maybe post a thread in 'relationships' asking for advice or have a little vent?

i think mom is the issue i 29.5 years of age and she says i am too young to ****ing marry
I don't think death as a concept is permanent, one thing dying makes way for new life and even after the entire human race becomes extinct I believe that Earth may well continue to 'live' and after that new universes, galaxies etc. Although, on an individual basis, death is something that is a fairly permanent part of life (depending on your beliefs about afterlife, reincarnation etc.) so you should always try to live your life to the fullest! :biggrin:
I'm not too sure there is an afterlife, but even if there isn't, I don't think you die and that's the end - your presence will always be carried on by the impact you've had on those around you.

Even when those die, those people will have had an impact on others per your influence and on it goes.

Your actions will always be remembered, even when your name is no longer attatched to them. That's why you should try and make the impact you have as positive as possible. :biggrin:

PS. I know you're a troll, but this was a very interesting question.
a troll born in july 1986
Comprehending the concept of "forever" is a very difficult one because, as we know, nothing lasts forever. The mere thought of eternal darkness may sound comforting for some people, and terrifying for others.

The truth is, many people want there to be an afterlife. They want to live on, but wanting something to be true is not the same as something being true. Rationally, it is more science-based to assume that it is the end after we die. After all, our body shuts down and ceases to function.

Nobody really knows, which may start to sound cliche now, but it's true. Rather than spending your life questioning something that you most likely won't find out the answer to, instead, question why you live. Why do you continue to live? Because you know that there is beautiful things out there. Yes, a lot of it is ugly, but the things that are quite beautiful deserve our full attention because they drive us and tell us to exist; without them, we have no purpose.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending