The Student Room Group

(alternative to uwc) International Boarding school with foccus on peace in the ME

So my friends are attending an amazing school and asked me to post some information here:
(EMIS was funded by a UWC alumni)

Our Ethos

A Two-year (11th-12th grade) international boarding high-school
Students selected on merit from all over over the world and offered need-based full and partial scholarships
40% of students come from the Eastern Mediterranean and the Middle East, 20% from
Israel and 20% from other countries and territories in the region, the other 60% from the rest of the world
Teaching the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme (www.ibo.org)
Drawing on Israel’s entrepreneurial spirit and teaching the students entrepreneurship skills to allow them pursue entrepreneurial projects linked to peace and sustainability

Our Vision
EMIS is an international high school in Israel for students from all over the world who live and study together. EMIS focuses on students from the Eastern Mediterranean and the Middle Eastern regions along with students from all over the world. EMIS follows the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program. The EMIS experience teaches respect towards others, dialogue and the value of peace. It provides learning about the environment and promotes sustainability as a way of life. EMIS cultivates personal leadership, entrepreneurship, community involvement and service, and taking a stand for a better world for us and our children.

apply: http://www.em-is.org/contact-us-4/student-application/
If you have any question just tell me and I'll forward it to them :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending