The Student Room Group

Dropping out of 6th form

Hey guys, so I could really use some input. I'm pretty sure I'm going to drop out of college soon, because we get treated awfully by the higher management/ SLT, and it's really detrimental to my mental and my physical health. I'm not sleeping, not eating, and I've gone from getting A*s to Es because of this. I'm fairly certain that another local college would accept me but right now I just feel like I need to get out.
However, I'm still undecided, as there are a few things keeping me there, like a few of my teachers, who are amazing, plus the fear of leaving.
I could really do with some help on this, anyone's past experiences or thoughts would be amazing :colondollar:
thanks in advance!
Original post by Sherlock1984
Hey guys, so I could really use some input. I'm pretty sure I'm going to drop out of college soon, because we get treated awfully by the higher management/ SLT, and it's really detrimental to my mental and my physical health. I'm not sleeping, not eating, and I've gone from getting A*s to Es because of this. I'm fairly certain that another local college would accept me but right now I just feel like I need to get out.
However, I'm still undecided, as there are a few things keeping me there, like a few of my teachers, who are amazing, plus the fear of leaving.
I could really do with some help on this, anyone's past experiences or thoughts would be amazing :colondollar:
thanks in advance!

It doesn't sound like you're having a good time here. Based on what you have said, I would contact this other college and ask if you can transfer there. :smile:
Original post by rayquaza17
It doesn't sound like you're having a good time here. Based on what you have said, I would contact this other college and ask if you can transfer there. :smile:

Thank you for the reply! Yeah, I'm going to email them in the next few days, I think :s-smilie:
Reply 3
do it asap, you dont wait to wait any longer since most colleges even right now are not accepting ANYBODY ps can what sixth form you are currently going to

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending