The Student Room Group

Missunderstanding about evidence

Hi,

I have a question. I hope someone can help me. I have sent my evidence, but they considered some as a copy. Now, I ordered the originals from my bank, but they said it is just the same as I can print in the Bank. My question is, that if the Bank gave me these statements are they going to consider as an original? I cannot get more formal paper from the bank as it is same as they send me every month. At this time I am also going to send them my wage slips for the dates what they want. These wage slips are original too, but I think my employee just print them. I am affraid they will say it is a copy too. But most of employee just has the payslips as a file, and send or print and that's it. So are they going to continue my process with this ones or I have to ask someone to sign or stamp the documents or do something? What is the legal way to solve if the student finance company still saying it is not original, as I heard stories. Am a bit affraid , cuz I already started my studies and left my full time job, change to part time and I am affraid am gonna run out of time and the school will say I have to stop my studies. I really enjoy the course what i have choosen, so I hope everythings wil be fine.

Thanks for the answers
David
Hi

Are you able to ask the bank to stamp these documents if they are printed copy types? Also you could send alternative evidence such as utility bills, council tax bills, P60's, DWP letters.

Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi

Are you able to ask the bank to stamp these documents if they are printed copy types? Also you could send alternative evidence such as utility bills, council tax bills, P60's, DWP letters.

Thanks

Thank for your reply. I changed bank in this period and my previous bank said, they don't do kind of things as stamping. So interesting..... I think they were just lazy to do it, but they gave me the original bank statements. Has to be good. Also i have payslips for that period. Am still waiting for the rest of bank statements from my current bank. Probably They will give me stamp as well if I ask them. I hope won't be a problem. Cheers
Hi again

Please send all the documents you have once you have them and the assessors will let you know if this is all ok.

Thanks
Reply 4
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your answer again. I have sent them the followings for that period what they asked: - the original bank statments form Lloyds Bank
- Bank statements from Barclays Bank, Black and White(they gave like this at the bank), but
first page of each month has a Barclays stamp.
- payslips from my previous employee, printed but original
- payslips from my current employee, original as they send
- one p60 for 2014-2015 tax year, black and white, but I received like this.

I think will be good enough. Thanks for your help

Hi again

Please send all the documents you have once you have them and the assessors will let you know if this is all ok.

Thanks
Hi

That's great, please allow time for this to be processed and check online for updates or letters being sent.

Thanks
Reply 6
Hi

That's great, please allow time for this to be processed and check online for updates or letters being sent.

Thanks

Hi Mark,

Thanks for helping me. Unfortunately They don't accept the bank statements even with stamp straight from the bank. Also on the first letter they asked me more evidence only from april of 2014 till 2016 january and said if they get , they can continue my process. They sent me a second letter what is saying they need more evidence also for 1st of january 2013 - 4th of january 2013, altought they accepted those four days as covered before. Also I sent them P60 what I got from my employer and they considered as a copy, in turn it is what I got from my Employer. Fortunately I found my original bank statement , ( all of them) that I am receiving from my bank each month and sent them. I am looking forward for the next excuses. Why do I feel that if they want , they can say it is a copy whatever I send them?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending