The Student Room Group

what unit should i do? 3a or 3c?

I have the option of doing unit 3a and unit 3c at a2 level, what unit do you think is best to learn?
Original post by tashtic1013
I have the option of doing unit 3a and unit 3c at a2 level, what unit do you think is best to learn?

it's up to you really. i'm doing the american options. 3C and 4C. what were your grades for AS? which chapters in Unit 1 and 2 did you study for government and politics?
Reply 2
Original post by Audrey18
it's up to you really. i'm doing the american options. 3C and 4C. what were your grades for AS? which chapters in Unit 1 and 2 did you study for government and politics?

Attained a b grade for my As modules.
Im edexcel and studied people and politics in unit 1, in which i chose pressure groups and the democracy sections and in unit 2 i did constitution and cannot remember the other one.
how are you finding unit 3c?
Original post by tashtic1013
Attained a b grade for my As modules.
Im edexcel and studied people and politics in unit 1, in which i chose pressure groups and the democracy sections and in unit 2 i did constitution and cannot remember the other one.
how are you finding unit 3c?

I like the american options 3C and 4C. it's somewhat of a mirror image of Unit 1 and 2. The only difference is that for A2, you're studying the American system.

I find democracy confusing. The topic scares me. any advice?
Reply 4
Original post by Audrey18
I like the american options 3C and 4C. it's somewhat of a mirror image of Unit 1 and 2. The only difference is that for A2, you're studying the American system.

I find democracy confusing. The topic scares me. any advice?

You heard of prechewed politics? Great resource that helped me greatly, has sections on American Politics as well
PLEASE DOES ANYONE HAVE THE Government and Politics Edexcel 3C 2015 PAPER!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending