The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Uni of Hertfordshire - Adult Nursing

Scroll to see replies

Hvae you guys applied for your NHS bursary yet? I'm dead confused!
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by jessicakath
Hvae you guys applied for your NHS bursary yet? I'm dead confused!

Hey!

I've started it but got confused so gave up haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm glad I'm not alone haha! What about your accommodation? I did that the other dayπŸ˜‚
Original post by jessicakath
I'm glad I'm not alone haha! What about your accommodation? I did that the other dayπŸ˜‚

I'm not living in halls, I live like 20 mins away from Hatfield so I'm commuting hahaha! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Congrats so far,

I was wondering since you guys have already been offered a place for September 2016 indicates you must have succeeded at the interview and the numeracy and literacy test. Can I therefore ask for tips for the Interview and which place best to obtain practice for the tests?

Thank you in advance.
Original post by Lilly Kerry
Hi Congrats so far,

I was wondering since you guys have already been offered a place for September 2016 indicates you must have succeeded at the interview and the numeracy and literacy test. Can I therefore ask for tips for the Interview and which place best to obtain practice for the tests?

Thank you in advance.

Hey Lilly,

Good luck with your interview! I used BBC bitesize to practice for the maths test! Also just be confident and be yourself! Make sure you have your say in your group interview(if you have one) and read up about the 6 C's! If you have anymore questions feel free to message me☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Hi
I got an offer too last week for Msc Adult nursing. Am confused abut the bursary. Do I start applying right away?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest