The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Uni of Hertfordshire - Adult Nursing

I have recently accepted my offer for adult nursing in September'16 and was wondering if anyone else has accepted any offer for this course? ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Hey just firmed my choice for adult nursing September also! Will you be living in halls? I'm so excited to start now so happy to get in!x
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by Orangelegs
Hey just firmed my choice for adult nursing September also! Will you be living in halls? I'm so excited to start now so happy to get in!x

Woo! Congratulations! No I will be commuting, you? Me too, I just want to start now haha! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you!! Feel free to add me on Instagram or Twitter to chat about it @orangelegs ! Me too!! I'm so excited! Just want thes next few months to go fast!x
Thank you!! Feel free to add me on Instagram or Twitter to chat about it @orangelegs ! Me too!! I'm so excited! Just want thes next few months to go fast!x

I shall do!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I am doing mental health nursing but from what i understand we will spend some of the first year together :smile:
Original post by crookey
I am doing mental health nursing but from what i understand we will spend some of the first year together :smile:

Ah awesome! I know someone going mental health nursing as well!☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
ohh cool :smile: we now all just need to get the grades and we are sorted :smile: are you going to live at home or on campus ? x
Original post by crookey
ohh cool :smile: we now all just need to get the grades and we are sorted :smile: are you going to live at home or on campus ? x

I've got an unconditional offer as I've already got my grades haha! I'm living at home you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I made Herts my firm for Children's Nursing :biggrin: I'll be living in student Accomodation. X
Original post by HollyAndrews
I made Herts my firm for Children's Nursing :biggrin: I'll be living in student Accomodation. X

Congrats on your offer! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats girl!!
What halls you looking at applying for?x
Thanks guys!! I'm looking at any of the extended stay ones as I need a 50 week contact (is it the same for you guys?) so they're all pretty much the same haha!! :smile:
Yeah same as me!! I need to go back to have a look at some of them thou some work out way more than others.
I'm so excited now thou to start buying bits for moving in X
Yeah same as me!! I need to go back to have a look at some of them thou some work out way more than others.
I'm so excited now thou to start buying bits for moving in X

I know!! I'm so excited!! I think all of the standard ones are the same price... Have you firmed Herts? :biggrin:
Yeah awaiting a student number so I can apply for accomidation,
Add me on Twitter or Instagram if you have it
@orangelegs
I will in a minute :smile: I'm also waiting for mine, which 4 rooms are you going to pick? :smile:
Thanks guys!! I'm looking at any of the extended stay ones as I need a 50 week contact (is it the same for you guys?) so they're all pretty much the same haha!! :smile:

Im going to be commuting as I don't live to far from Herts! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey Jess!

I've literally just accepted my offer for adult nursing in September, I was so torn between two universities but chose Hertfordshire in the end! Follow me on Instagram or something, will be good to know someone before we start haha! It's ''hannahhh_loo'' xx
Original post by Hannahlouise18
Hey Jess!

I've literally just accepted my offer for adult nursing in September, I was so torn between two universities but chose Hertfordshire in the end! Follow me on Instagram or something, will be good to know someone before we start haha! It's ''hannahhh_loo'' xx

Hey Hannah☺️

Ah awesome!! I couldn't find you on Instagram?! Try adding me @Jesslouisexx as it would be good to get to know you☺️ xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest