The Student Room Group

Does Kylie Jenner have a nice body? Or is she too skinny?

I have a similar shape to her. Wide hips slim legs flat chested flat bum etc. I've always felt like I fattened up I'd look better. Anyhow does she to you guys look too skinny or pear shaped? Or just about right?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3196748/Kylie-Jenner-displays-curves-precariously-high-cut-body-glove-swimsuit-spends-afternoon-frolicking-Casa-Aramara-beach.html
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

In my honest opinion, she's not too skinny at all, but she looks like she's had work done (e.g. Brazilian butt lift). Her body was fine the way it was before
yeah I agree, I think she looked better before she had work done
I hate girls who get work done ..... I prefer Half-natty girls. (all about that lighting)

Natty girls all day everyday.

Wbu?

Random Question from the thread.
(edited 8 years ago)
Not a fan of the accentuated hip/ass look. If you want a nice ass, do some heavy squats.
it's subjective, but I would :perv:
Reply 6
lol at the skinny shaming

i dont find her attractive, but she's not "too skinny"
Kylie isn't that skinny

Its just her face that looks "off"
Reply 8
Original post by evalilyXOX
yeah I agree, I think she looked better before she had work done

um I don't get where she has had work done lol. On her face sure her lips. But her body not at all. My measurements are 34-24-37 and I have a similar body to hers.
I legit could not care less about her if I'm honest
She has like the dream body, not skinny but curvy, just sad that it's probably not all her own :/
(but her face is brass)
Original post by connieiscrazy
In my honest opinion, she's not too skinny at all, but she looks like she's had work done (e.g. Brazilian butt lift). Her body was fine the way it was before

A brazillian butt lift makes your butt big... Her butt is flat. Or rather small. It's only wide which actually exacerbates her butt looking flat imo. I was actually asking because I have a similar shape myself and have always felt like I'd be better thicker. But currently my metabolism is a little too fast it seems.
Is being too skinny and having a nice body mutually exclusive now?
no ty.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
I hate girls who get work done ..... I prefer Half-natty girls. (all about that lighting)

Natty girls all day everyday.

Wbu?

Random Question from the thread.

what does natty even mean?
:frown:
Original post by EtherealNymph22
Is being too skinny and having a nice body mutually exclusive now?

well for me personally. I feel like I am too skinny. I'm 5'7" and 129 lbs and my measurements are 34-24-37. And the 37" is only because of my hips. My bust and butt are generally small which is why I asked if you thought she was too skinny. As my body type is quite similar to hers.
Original post by justnicole18
what does natty even mean?

natural
Reply 18
i think she's fine tbh :wink:
Original post by Greg Jackson
natural

I am not talking about her face. I was talking about her body. My thread op is blocked because I put a link in it. But that's what I was originally asking. I'm asking if her body was all natural basically. whether you think it is or not.

Quick Reply

Latest