The Student Room Group

Security officer assessment day

Hi,
I applied for the position of security officer at Birmingham airport about four weeks ago, I have now received an email saying that I have been invited to Birmingham airport for the assessment day. The assessment day will include: completing two Saville & Holdsworth ability tests (don't tell you which two you will be taking) two group based activities and some physical exercise similar to the role.
I was just wondering if anyone on here has been to this or a similar assessment day and what's it like? I really want this job so any feedback is appreciated.
Cheers,
Ginge :smile:
Original post by TheGinger_Ninja
Hi,
I applied for the position of security officer at Birmingham airport about four weeks ago, I have now received an email saying that I have been invited to Birmingham airport for the assessment day. The assessment day will include: completing two Saville & Holdsworth ability tests (don't tell you which two you will be taking) two group based activities and some physical exercise similar to the role.
I was just wondering if anyone on here has been to this or a similar assessment day and what's it like? I really want this job so any feedback is appreciated.
Cheers,

Hi,

How did it go? Any advice would be welcomed as got the same coming up soon.

Was the test's the same as the practice ones.
How did this go ???
Hi how was the assessment day test at birmingham airport? Did you pass?
Did you pass your interview for the security officer at bhx airport?
Original post by danielm22
Hi,

How did it go? Any advice would be welcomed as got the same coming up soon.

Was the test's the same as the practice ones.
Reply 5
Original post by TheGinger_Ninja
Hi,
Cheers,

how did it go

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending