The Student Room Group

Law (LLB - Hons) - Choices

Hi,

I am an EU student from Italy and I successfully applied to your universities through UCAS deciding Law as subject. Considering that my grades weren't that high I could only apply to these:
- London Metropolitan University
- Middlesex University
- London South Bank University
- University of West London
- University of Roehampton

For now I have received two unconditional offers from London South Bank University and the University of West London.

Being Italian and not being perfectly aware of all factors, if you were in my position: what would you choose considering employment, reputation, environment etc...?
Original post by domenicomarco
Hi,

I am an EU student from Italy and I successfully applied to your universities through UCAS deciding Law as subject. Considering that my grades weren't that high I could only apply to these:
- Middlesex University

For now I have received two unconditional offers from London South Bank University and the University of West London.

Being Italian and not being perfectly aware of all factors, if you were in my position: what would you choose considering employment, reputation, environment etc...?

I'm certain I replied to this earlier. Did you post the same thread in several places?
Original post by domenicomarco
Hi,

- Middlesex University

Wouldn't go near South Bank unless you're a mature student, so UWL. None of those unis are very good though, I wouldn't bother leaving a lovely country like Italy to come and go to one of the worst unis in England :/
ByronicHero:

Sorry, yes I did.
I couldn't receive any answer so I thought I made mistakes choosing the section. If that is a problem feel absolutely free to delete this discussion.
Original post by infairverona
Wouldn't go near South Bank unless you're a mature student, so UWL. None of those unis are very good though, I wouldn't bother leaving a lovely country like Italy to come and go to one of the worst unis in England :/

i completely disagree to what that other person said, middlesex hendon campus is a really lovely university with amazing fascilites, you can check in on youtube,, id definitely go for middlesex, its the higgest ranked out of all the others u applied too... plus coming to london is an beautiful experience regardless of the uni! good luck :smile:
check the tables and youtube should help alot!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending