The Student Room Group

Edexcel (IAL): Statistics 2, 29th January 2016

Thread for tomorrow's S2 exam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Subbing. Edit: Moved the thread to Maths Exams.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
hi guys ready for the exam tomorrow??
Original post by evapa97

Guys heelp.tomorrow when u finish post answers so i can check against mine.it is my last chance to study in uk.my life depends on this exam tomorrow
Original post by Zacken
Subbing. Edit: Moved the thread to Maths Exams.

Guys help me.tomorrow when u finish post answers so i can check against mine.it is my last chance to study in uk.my life depends on this exam tomorrow :frown:(((
Reply 5
Original post by Leniaeco
Guys help me.tomorrow when u finish post answers so i can check against mine.it is my last chance to study in uk.my life depends on this exam tomorrow :frown:(((

Sure. I do that for every module anyway.

Original post by evapa97

No. :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
do u think its going to be a difficult exam???
Reply 7
Original post by evapa97
do u think its going to be a difficult exam???

I'm not taking the paper, but all the maths/further maths papers this session were pretty alright, so I don't think S2 will be too bad! No need to worry.

Subbing.
Reply 8
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
I'm not taking the paper, but all the maths/further maths papers this session were pretty alright, so I don't think S2 will be too bad! No need to worry.

Subbing.

hopefully it'll be an alright paper
i just did jan 2015 and scored 54/75... if it is like that 2morrow mu future is over :angelblush:
Reply 10

Subbing.

*coughs* F1 *coughs*

I meant to ask - do you get your results online?
Reply 11
Original post by Zacken
*coughs* F1 *coughs*

yes through results plus
Reply 12
Original post by evapa97
yes through results plus

did you find F1 difficult??
Reply 13
Original post by Zacken
*coughs* F1 *coughs*

F1 was nasty. :frown: M3 was okay, looking through the paper it was a little lengthy. The moments question was definitely a tough one.

I get my unofficial results online through the British Council, but the actual physical documents come months later. Have you registered through the British Council? They'll probably give you an online domain to check your results.
Reply 14
F1 was nasty. :frown: M3 was okay, looking through the paper it was a little lengthy. The moments question was definitely a tough one.

I get my unofficial results online through the British Council, but the actual physical documents come months later. Have you registered through the British Council? They'll probably give you an online domain to check your results.

Nopes. :no: Tomorrow is my last day at the exam, I need to ask. Problem is that they're all so massively incompetent. I'm the only one they've had doing Edexcel IAL in years or something and they know absolutely nothing about it. Asking them is going to be tons of fun. :frown:
Reply 15
Original post by Zacken
Nopes. :no: Tomorrow is my last day at the exam, I need to ask. Problem is that they're all so massively incompetent. I'm the only one they've had doing Edexcel IAL in years or something and they know absolutely nothing about it. Asking them is going to be tons of fun. :frown:

is your exam early tomorrow??
Reply 16
Original post by evapa97
is your exam early tomorrow??

9:30.
Reply 17
Original post by Zacken

And I thought M2 was empty today - I had 42 others taking the exam with me in a huge hall. I had S1 in the same hall and with 663 others!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine the ruckus?

I'm sure they're experienced with CIE, you'll probably be fine!

Going to be a personal question, but why did you decide to leave your school and Cambridge International? Okay, leaving school I get - learning with a classroom can be inefficient and going to school kills a lot of time. You don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable with it.
Reply 18
Original post by Zacken
9:30.

same here
Reply 19

Going to be a personal question, but why did you decide to leave your school and Cambridge International? Okay, leaving school I get - learning with a classroom can be inefficient and going to school kills a lot of time. You don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable with it.

Haha, no it's fine. My school does the IB and their policy is that I need to do French as First Language, which at IB-Level is very hard (for me), imagine English Literature and Language at A-Level combined into one and then turned into French. Not to mention that all the coursework for the subjects was nonsense, you have to do a philosophy course, their top maths course was a joke compared to A-Levels and there was no way I was getting into Cambridge with that system. I pestered them for a while about giving me more flexibility, letting me drop French to at least second language level, they were having none of it. I got really fed up and decided that I'd just get on with my own stuff and it's been working out fantastic so far. :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending