The Student Room Group

Student accomodation central london available now

image.jpgA studio that i have rented out for the academic year whilst im studing at University, will become available from 19th January through to August 31st (**UPDATED** can move in ASAP, anytime from 19 Jan, price can be discussed accordingly)The price stated says payment is £379 per week, but as a potential occupent of the studio you would pay in two installments directly to the accomodation. The first one is on the 19th January at £7753.26, and a second payment on the 13th April at £3876.63. A £250 deposit is required, but then you get that back at the end of the tenancy. The property can also be shared between a couple as most of the items in the flat contain two of everything. You must also have proof that you are a student within the UK.What's included:-Double bed (with bed side cabinets either side of the bed)-Large desk workspace (with shelving)-Two large desk-drawers-Two desk chairs-Two seperate wardrobes-One sofa-One single armchair -One small coffee table-Large notice board-Full-length mirror-Fully functional kitchen with electric oven, sink, multiple cupboards and drawers and one large fridge freezer-A microwave, kettle and toaster also provided-Ironing board and iron provided-Cleaning products provided; hoover, wash bucket and broom-An off the wall table for dining and food preparation, accompanied with two stools-En-suite bathroom with wash bowl, toilet and shower-Electricity and Gas are included in the price-As the building is a student accomodation, it also provides washing machine and dryer service, and also you get your own personal post box as well. -Common room area; large flat screen tv and pool table, also includes vending machines.The location of the studio is only 20 minutes away from central London. And most importantly is a 5 minute walk away from Euston Station which will give you a direct route straight into central London. Sainsburys and M&S located next to the station, ideal places for food shopping. Multiple pubs and cafes located with a 5 minute walk as well.More photos will be added shortly. In addition to that, i can also provide a video to send personally to those potentially interested, so that you can get a better idea of how the place will look. The studio will also be thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival.The location; Somerset Court, Aldenham Street, NW1 1AS. And further information can be found at the 'Unite Students' website, under 'Somerset Court, Euston'.I would urge potential customers to move fast, the properties within the accomodation tend to sell very quickly. Contact me if you wish to discuss further.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending