The Student Room Group

Art Foundation Course 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Just seen this chat. I've been accepted to Loughborough too and when looking around on the internet found something about them giving us a summer project over this summer so you don't come to uni in October not having done any art. Does anyone know anything about this or when we're likely to hear from the student room, as i haven't really heard anything since my acceptance?? :smile:
Original post by lostprophets
Just seen this chat. I've been accepted to Loughborough too and when looking around on the internet found something about them giving us a summer project over this summer so you don't come to uni in October not having done any art. Does anyone know anything about this or when we're likely to hear from the student room, as i haven't really heard anything since my acceptance?? :smile:

Hey lostprophets

Congrats on accepting your offer!

In terms of work being set over summer, it might be worth getting in contact with the Department. The best person to talk to is the Undergraduate Admissions Tutor, Rebecca Turner-Needham, who can be contacted on [email protected].

Hope this helps! Just let us know if you have any another questions in the meantime :biggrin:

Teresa
Reply 42
Hi guys, I'm going to MMU for this course too!

I'd love to chat to you guys, I'm really struggling to get together with students on the same course

Quick Reply

Latest