The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Some questions about LSE admission

hi guys.

LSE is the only UK school I applied but I am not very familiar with UK admission process so I have a few questions.

It seems like UK application really cares about academics and the commitment to the course.

Assume a student with qualified grades, a focused and good, if not excellent, essay. Shall we say such a student could have a relatively good chance in usual circumstances?
Reply 1
Original post by ronronronz
hi guys.

LSE is the only UK school I applied but I am not very familiar with UK admission process so I have a few questions.

It seems like UK application really cares about academics and the commitment to the course.

Assume a student with qualified grades, a focused and good, if not excellent, essay. Shall we say such a student could have a relatively good chance in usual circumstances?

Yes, we would.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by ronronronz
hi guys.

Mate I got rejected from LSE for L100 Economics with 10A*s GCSE, 5As AS and 4A* prediction. I am quite certain my personal statement was not rubbish. I have no clue how they judge who to offer a place.
Reply 3
Original post by bobbybob12
Mate I got rejected from LSE for L100 Economics with 10A*s GCSE, 5As AS and 4A* prediction. I am quite certain my personal statement was not rubbish. I have no clue how they judge who to offer a place.

I am sorry to hear about that...

I really don't think the grades and a personal statement are enough to make a decision... These two only reflect a very limited content of an applicant...
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest