The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University

Hello guys!

So, I'd really like to go to Coventry University. I've been to Open Days and found my desired course. I am starting my UCAS statement (early I know, but my sixth form like to be prepared). I was wondering if anyone who attends or wants to attend or has attended has any advice for earning myself a place there, besides the right grades? Are there any other particular factors they're interested in?

Any help is very much appreciated!

Thank you :smile:
Original post by NiamhGibson
Hello guys!

So, I'd really like to go to Coventry University. I've been to Open Days and found my desired course. I am starting my UCAS statement (early I know, but my sixth form like to be prepared). I was wondering if anyone who attends or wants to attend or has attended has any advice for earning myself a place there, besides the right grades? Are there any other particular factors they're interested in?

Any help is very much appreciated!

Thank you :smile:

Hi,

I've moved this thread to the Coventry forum for you where people are more likely o be able to answer you :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ByronicHero
Hi,

I've moved this thread to the Coventry forum for you where people are more likely o be able to answer you :smile:

That's so kind of you, thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest