The Student Room Group
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

So who is going to Southampton Solent in September 2016?

I received my offer from Southampton Solent to study Public relations and communication in September 2016. I can't seem to find much information about the pr course online so just wondered who else will be going to the uni.

Scroll to see replies

I am! To study Psychology (Criminal Behaviour)
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton
Reply 2
I've had an offer for Advertising management and marketing. Had 2 other offers so far, still waiting to hear back from them atm though. SSU seems like a good option however as I live relatively nearby anyway and my brother is at the 'other' Southampton uni. Haven't really heard from or seen anyone else who's applied for the same course as me yet though. So if you're reading this and you are... Say hi!
Ive applied for the CGI course, had a telephone interview with the lecture about 2/3 days ago , sounded like i got the offer but my ucas track hasen't changed yet
Reply 4
I've been offered psychology for September 2016. What halls is everyone applying for?
Going to SSU to study Digital Animation :smile:
Reply 6
Been offered a place for sports journalism, can't wait! Deanery for sure.
I've got a place on the fine art course :smile: Applying for either Deanery, Kimber or Hamwic halls, probably Deanery!
Reply 8
I'm going to study Shipping and Port Management :smile: Hope to get a place at Deanery
Unconditional offer (gap year) and definitely going for Deanery :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Its my insurance for Geography, but I think I might end up there in September!
I hope to study music management at solent, and will look to stay in halls
I got a offer for Computer Games Indie and i cant wait to start.:u:
Reply 13
Original post by MidNightCrow
I got a offer for Computer Games Indie and i cant wait to start.:u:

Hey! Potential classmate here!
i lved in Deanery a few hints if you go down the back nere the Collage there is an amazing Chinise take away and a chip shop alo the OC (if it's still open) is usally a good night avoid Monday as it a gay night (unless you are gay ofcouse) also coud nine and the edge are gay bars so avode them too unless you are gay
Reply 15
Original post by New- Emperor
i lved in Deanery a few hints if you go down the back nere the Collage there is an amazing Chinise take away and a chip shop alo the OC (if it's still open) is usally a good night avoid Monday as it a gay night (unless you are gay ofcouse) also coud nine and the edge are gay bars so avode them too unless you are gay

Damn, someone seems afraid of gay people...
No it's just a fact that these placese and nights atr fequented by gay people
Reply 17
Im going there to do makeup and hair design :biggrin:
Original post by xena2041
Im going there to do makeup and hair design :biggrin:

Me too! Which accommodation are you applying for? I'm so stuck :K:
Reply 19
Original post by emmmmily97
Me too! Which accommodation are you applying for? I'm so stuck :K:

Im not looking at the halls instead URBA life its a private accommodation across that park outside solent it has really nice apartments rooms :smile: Did you go to the open day for Hair and makeup design i only went to the applicant , what did you think of it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending