The Student Room Group

Man arrested with guns and a koran at Disneyland Paris

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Remember, kids: "Religion of peace".
Original post by NursingStudent93
religion of peace

Amazing in depth analysis here, well done.
Reply 42
Original post by LeoAngliae
Praying at that mosque certainly may be considered a red flag when taking in concert with other red flags, like Al-Qaeda Facebook posts, a family member being barred from Israel and the lack of women on the trip. If it was just one red flag they probably would have gone through; as it is, US authorities have to make rough and ready decisions given the vast numbers of people travelling to the US. That is a perfectly rational assessment of the situation; of course you people won't accept that and instead it must be part of the Islamophobic conspiracy (TM)

:lol: In the way Hamza Tzortzis was "hacked", I'm sure

I have already explained about the Facebook accout, and the 'lack of women' on the trip which is clearly false and something you have made up.
But it looks like you're too stubborn to accept the truth and unfortunately have let the media get to you, so I'll leave it at that.

Unless you have enough evidence to prove that Hamza Tzortzis was using that website, that's a disgusting accusation to make.
If you're famous and you have your details all over the internet, of course someone is going to take advantage of that.
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable, innocent explanation for this. Islam is the Religion of Peace, after all :smile:

Original post by Lacesso
Remember, kids: "Religion of peace".

All religions are deemed as a religion of peace, and they aim to follow a humane path right? So why is it that we blame the WHOLE religion for the acts of a minority in this religion of over a billion believers of Islam . don't see this happening with any other group? It's like saying X country is a beautiful place then shunning this country and it's native person because an X person(s) of that countries origin did something horrendous?

The most shocking thing is you people jump straight on to the chance to attack Islam and don't even consider the damage this lunatic could of done? you don't even think about a solution or express your worry for the kids that could of been slaughtered. That's just sick, waiting around for bloodshed so you can criticise the whole religion. I don't get why muslims and non muslims work together to get rid of radical Islam or any terror organisation.
Original post by HAnwar

Unless you have enough evidence to prove that Hamza Tzortzis was using that website, that's a disgusting accusation to make.

Your gullibility (or desperate willingness to excuse anything done by Muslims) knows no bounds. The Ashley Madison data showed the IPs that the user logged in from, which matched Tzortzis' location. The account was open for 9 months

As someone else said,
“So Hamza, you are claiming that some guy knew all of your private information and wanted to screw with you so he created a fake account on Ashley Madison. This guy then paid hundreds of dollars to maintain the account for 9 months. This account was then used to make transactions at locations where you were also present at the time. Then the ultimate plan was to hack the Ashley Madison database and release 40 million users so you could be exposed. Am I getting this right?”
:lol:
All seems very convenient for me. He just happened to stick his guns and accompanying ammo in the bag through the scanner without thinking "Oh wait, they'll be detected, best not do that."

With 3000 Syrian Children being put on the Government to be relocated to the UK and the crisis in Calais ever-growing, France and the UK needed something to get their respective people to rally behind to send every single migrant on the next boat to 'Get-the-feck-out-ville."

A convenient copy of the Qu'ran just to ensure to the public he was Muslim.

I know I'll get called a "loony conspiracy theorist" but we shouldn't take this story at face value. However, thankfully no one was hurt :yy:
Front National are the only party in France who stand for indigenous French people and the elites who finance them with shekels are doing their best to stop them getting into power.
Original post by Lady Comstock
It has been reported that he was born in Paris and is of European origin/appearance, so yeah what you're saying is a conspiracy theory.

Well I never claimed he was of Syrian, Iranian, Egyptian, etc. descent...
Yeah, but your theory relies on him being a migrant.

I suppose you could look at it that way though I never intended for that to be the case; a lot of Brits generalise Muslims, migrants and any one from the Middle-East in the same bracket - so it's more based on brash generalisation.
Reply 49
Not sure I trust a 'news' channel on YouTube which has over a hundred thousand subs but a low average of a couple of hundred views per video...
Hmm, possibly, but if they were really acting untoward and had the aim which you previously mentioned, they would have just planted the items on a migrant.

You're bob on, that's my biggest flaw with the theory but something still doesn't feel right with this.

No one was hurt was the main thing but it's all too convenient to me :yy:
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Makes no sense why someone with the intention of carrying out an attack and mass murder would bring the Koran along-even if it was a Muslim

It makes perfect sense to me.

Why did the Kouachi brothers have their passports?... that makes less sense.
Original post by HAnwar
No, you're the gullible one who's probably just got his facts from biased news sources.

I know this family, they live like down the road and their family isn't like that. The guy is a honest man and the media have a reputation of making big stories like this for profit.

His relative prayed at the same mosque as a terrorist killer. Big deal. I've prayed in many mosques, might have been the same one as a terrorist.
For goodness sake, it wasn't even the same Facebook account. The guy's name is Hamza, you know there are like a million Hamzas in the world?

You seem to live next door to every Muslim in the news...
Reply 53
Original post by Sgt_Haytham
You seem to live next door to every Muslim in the news...

No I don't.
Original post by luminarychild
All religions are deemed as a religion of peace, and they aim to follow a humane path right? So why is it that we blame the WHOLE religion for the acts of a minority in this religion of over a billion believers of Islam . don't see this happening with any other group? It's like saying X country is a beautiful place then shunning this country and it's native person because an X person(s) of that countries origin did something horrendous?

The most shocking thing is you people jump straight on to the chance to attack Islam and don't even consider the damage this lunatic could of done? you don't even think about a solution or express your worry for the kids that could of been slaughtered. That's just sick, waiting around for bloodshed so you can criticise the whole religion. I don't get why muslims and non muslims work together to get rid of radical Islam or any terror organisation.

Oh the irony/pure hypocrisy.

Because if the religion was as peaceful as it is said to be, you wouldn't have small groups causing mayhem, would you?

In actual fact ISIS and other terrorist organisations are following the Qu'ran word for word, arguably better than you and other "progressive" Muslims. Makes you think that, doesn't it?

Also, poor wording in your last sentence.
Original post by cbreef
Hey, C'mon. 99% are sane human beings

>Sane

> Thinks Muhammad rode a winged horse

Pick one.
Reply 56
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Makes no sense why someone with the intention of carrying out an attack and mass murder would bring the Koran along-even if it was a Muslim
If (and obviously a big "if") an Islamiist was intending on carrying out an attack to further his percieved Islamist goals, why does it "make no sense" that he would be in possession of the source of the ideology that he believes justifies his actions?
Reply 57
Original post by z33
What has Mickey Mouse ever done to Islam fam ¬_¬
Muhammad said that those who make images of living things will be among the worst in Jahannam, or something like that.
Reply 58
Original post by cbreef
Hey, C'mon. 99% are sane human beings
Define "sane".
Reply 59
Original post by LeoAngliae
By the way, Eurodisney sucks.

French labour law doesn't allow the employer to require the employee to smile, so you get the usual surly French attitude par excellence
Ah, the ubiquitous "Garlic shrug"!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending