The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Freshers - in need of flatmates for Sep 2016 (mmu or uom)

Hellooo

I'm hoping to go to either MMU or UoM in September to study Sociology and Politics/(or criminology). I don't want to go to halls because they cost an arm and a leg and don't seem my thing. I am in need of flatmates!

So far, I have found a girl, Jade, from Leeds who wants the same sort of place as me, so we've paired up. We're looking for a relatively big (maybe not I dunno?) house share with boys and girls. It would be nice if they were mostly freshers, but it doesn't really matter.

Looking around Rusholme, Victoria Park, Fallofield areas... and hopefully cheap rent!

Whack me a message or reply x
post on manchester accomodation page on Facebook
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
I'm also looking for house share. I will be joining University of Manchester this September.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BlakeJones123
Hellooo

I'm hoping to go to either MMU or UoM in September to study Sociology and Politics/(or criminology). I don't want to go to halls because they cost an arm and a leg and don't seem my thing. I am in need of flatmates!

So far, I have found a girl, Jade, from Leeds who wants the same sort of place as me, so we've paired up. We're looking for a relatively big (maybe not I dunno?) house share with boys and girls. It would be nice if they were mostly freshers, but it doesn't really matter.

Looking around Rusholme, Victoria Park, Fallofield areas... and hopefully cheap rent!

Whack me a message or reply x

Hi I'm also hoping to go to UoM in September and planning to study Sociology

Quick Reply