The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

second year housing- Which streets are the best to live on in Cathays?

I would love to live near the SU with 5 other flat mates, we do like to party but would also like to have a balance of being able to revise and do our work as well. I know Miskin is a huge party street, but what are the other streets like around that road as well.

Also is a flat a bad idea to live in because everyone I know has moved into houses?
Original post by sofja26
I would love to live near the SU with 5 other flat mates, we do like to party but would also like to have a balance of being able to revise and do our work as well. I know Miskin is a huge party street, but what are the other streets like around that road as well.

Also is a flat a bad idea to live in because everyone I know has moved into houses?

I lived on fitzroy street before, it was great - good distance from both the SU and the centre of town.

I would stay away from renting with Imperial by the way.

Any other questions don't be afraid to ask.

ALSO- please if you have time complete my survey on e-cigs :smile: would be much appreciated

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DDHLQ3W
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by sofja26

Anywhere on the SU side of Crwys Road is good in terms of student-y location and close distance to uni. NOT Column road if you want to get any sleep at all!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending