The Student Room Group

Songwriting

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Imperion
I find the idea awesome. I actually wanted to PM you about something similar but I didn't have a good enough WIP or one that would accommodate rap :tongue:

Mhmm! There's more producers on this site than I thought. Would be great to share knowledge :O What DAW do you use?

I go on youtube, find an instrumental I like, then get someone to write new lyrics... :redface:
Original post by Kyx
I go on youtube, find an instrumental I like, then get someone to write new lyrics... :redface:

Oh crap, I though making the instrumental itself :tongue: No worries. I have no idea how to write lyrics :laugh:
Reply 22
I find the idea awesome. I actually wanted to PM you about something similar but I didn't have a good enough WIP or one that would accommodate rap :tongue:

Really?!?!? :awesome:

I'd be down for that; if you want I can PM you a copy the most dubsteppy lyrics I've written?
Reply 23
Original post by Andy98

I'd be down for that; if you want I can PM you a copy the most dubsteppy lyrics I've written?

Me too pls!!!
Reply 24
Original post by Kyx
Me too pls!!!

Hahaha OK
Original post by Andy98

Aye, I was thinking about it last night and thought you'd hate the idea. :tongue:

Sure, feel free :biggrin: Though I'd need time to write the instrumental and stuff - unless you have melody ideas as well :colondollar:
Reply 26
Original post by Andy98
Hahaha OK

:awesome:
Reply 27
Aye, I was thinking about it last night and thought you'd hate the idea. :tongue:

Sure, feel free :biggrin: Though I'd need time to write the instrumental and stuff - unless you have melody ideas as well :colondollar:

Hahaha, fair enough - I'm always up for a new challenge

I'm not too good a songwriter in terms of instrumentals, so I'll leave that bit to you :tongue:

:wink:
Reply 28
Original post by Andy98

:wink:

:tongue:
Original post by Kyx
I am looking for a songwriter.

Used to be the lead singer for a band, before we split up. Then we reformed, and split up again. Am currently a solo artist...

form

Quick Reply

Latest