University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Adult Nursing September 2016, Chester Campus

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Beyfan18
Hi,
Has anybody received a conditional offer for Adult Nursing at Chester University and is wanting to go to the Chester Campus?
I attended my interview on the 20th January and got a conditional offer on the 27th January! I'm so happy!

HI
i have my interview for Chester for adult nursing in 2 days and was wondering if you could let me know how hard the maths test is and what the interview consists of?
i would really appreciate and help

thank you
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 21
Just revise how to convert percentages, and calculate the percentage off something, the rest are just multiplication, division, addition and subtraction really!! I'm sure you'll be fine 😊
Reply 22
Hi Aniqa,
The maths test is easy, you get a calculator so you can work out the majority of those on that. The only one you can't is putting different measurements in ascending order, for example; 5mm, 7m, 2.8cm, 9.3m etc!
So when you get there, they collect your certificates and look at your id, then there is an introduction by the students, then you get a maths test. Then you get taken in groups of about 8/9 up to your individual interview, 4 go in at once with 4 different interviewers, you have 3 minutes to talk about one of the 6 c's in detail. If you don't talk for that long they start asking other questions, so don't worry! then you go back to the lecture theatre and the group interviewer will come for you. You sit in a circle and each get a picture, you have to tell the rest of the group about your picture, then choose one in which you have to discuss the individuals care needs and how you would meet them. At the end you just sum up your opinion of the picture. Then your free to go! Good luck! :smile:
Reply 23
How many questions is the maths test?
Reply 24
Original post by Clair239
How many questions is the maths test?

At Salford? 20 questions!! 😊
Reply 25
thank you so much really helped i will let you know how it goes tomorrow x:smile:
Reply 26
Have you heard from Salford yet? Had my interview today, the Maths was SO hard
Reply 27
Original post by aniqa j
thank you so much really helped i will let you know how it goes tomorrow x:smile:

Please do, good luck x
Reply 28
Original post by Emilyb3
Have you heard from Salford yet? Had my interview today, the Maths was SO hard

I have got a conditional offer for Salford, they got back to me this afternoon! 🙌🏼😊
Reply 29
Oh I thought it was between 10-12 questions.
Reply 30

Nope 20 questions in 20 minutes without a calculator! 😕
Reply 31
I have got a conditional offer for Salford, they got back to me this afternoon! 🙌🏼😊

Well done!!!!
Reply 32

A lot of the questions are medical conversions so have a look at how to do them if you dont already!
Reply 33
Original post by Emilyb3
Well done!!!!

Thankyou!! 😊
Reply 34
Thankyou!! 😊

You know for your individual talk at Chester.... Do you pick the C you discuss or do they allocate it x
Reply 35
Original post by Emilyb3
You know for your individual talk at Chester.... Do you pick the C you discuss or do they allocate it x

You can pick! I chose communication cos it's the easiest I think! 😊
Reply 36
Yeah thats a good one!!! I will probs do compassion as I know a lot about it
Reply 37
Original post by Emilyb3
Yeah thats a good one!!! I will probs do compassion as I know a lot about it

Good Luck! 👍🏼😊
Reply 38
Please do, good luck x

How did the interview go? ☺️
Still waiting anxiously. Sent my application on the 13th so its close to the deadline. Just hoped I would have heard something from them by now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending