The Student Room Group

requirements on HL subjects

Hi everyone,

I'm a grade 12 students and I do 4 HLs. Recently, I received an offer which asks me to achieve 766 on HLs.

Does it mean that any combinations of my HLs achieves this requirements, I can get it done?

Or I need to make a decision which three HLs I want to put in my diploma?
If it does, when should I make this decision?

Thank you
i think it's best to as your ib coordinators for this, i think theoretically if you're applying to UCAS you put all your data in, so universities would see all 4 HLs. I mean, why would you take 4 HLs if it's not going to be in your diploma? Are you only trying them out and is going to drop one to SL later?
Reply 2
Original post by AgnesGrey1
i think it's best to as your ib coordinators for this, i think theoretically if you're applying to UCAS you put all your data in, so universities would see all 4 HLs. I mean, why would you take 4 HLs if it's not going to be in your diploma? Are you only trying them out and is going to drop one to SL later?

Thank you for your reply, I will ask him next week. All subjects will be in the diploma even though the student does 3, 4 or 5 hls. That why I am confused about.

Actually, I had 3 hls at the beginning. I found I can do better on economics hl rather than sl, so I switched it to higher level. I tried to drop one of my other three hls to sl. Unlikely, I can't due to the requirement of the particular subject.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending