The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF Fashion Photography 2016 applicants

Anyone heard back yet? I sent my portfolio in december.
Hey, same I sent mine back in December and am yet to hear back, I think it's the first few weeks of February when they let us know for this course!

Posted from TSR Mobile
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hi,
I've got an interview. Anyone else?
I don't really know how to prepare my portfolio for the interview tho...
Original post by lucihalasz
Hi,
I've got an interview. Anyone else?
I don't really know how to prepare my portfolio for the interview tho...

Hi, I've also applied for this course, haven't heard anything from them since uploading my portfolio.
Congrats on your interview, when is it & when did you hear from them? Getting worried I'll get a rejection.
Thanks,I got the invitation on the 6th.
I think they're are still reviewing the portfolios,so fingers crossed for you !!
Reply 5
Hey! Ive got an interview 2 😛
Original post by cmg2016
Hey! Ive got an interview 2 😛

Congrats! Do you put your photographs in portfolio folder or make it as a book?
Reply 7
Original post by lucihalasz
Congrats! Do you put your photographs in portfolio folder or make it as a book?

Thanks! Im gonna prepare portfolio folder, dont got it yet haha :P Wbu ?
I think not many people prepare book, its all about photographs so folder is enough I think.
Original post by cmg2016
Thanks! Im gonna prepare portfolio folder, dont got it yet haha :P Wbu ?
I think not many people prepare book, its all about photographs so folder is enough I think.

Sorry haven't seen your reply before.I had it as a book already before my invitation for other purpose,so I'm taking that with myself...but to be honest I think the folder is enough,If I had to make it now,would do the same.I'm so nervous....when is your interview?
Original post by pessimist
Has anyone who went to an interview heard back yet? I had an interview on Wednesday and starting to get a bit worried about it now...

I had my one on Tuesday and I haven't heard back yet either,but I think they don't reply until at least Monday as the last day of the interviews was yesterday.I think we shouldn't be worried yet. :smile:
btw how did yours go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending