The Student Room Group

GOP Strategist: "Trump supporters are angry single men who masturbate to anime"

http://boingboing.net/2016/01/20/gop-strategist-says-trump-supp.html

Truer words were never spoken.

Willing to bet there's a high correlation between Trump's fanbase and people who troll on the internet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You jealous of my hot gf?

I think it would be globally condemned as sexism if he was insulting women for their relationship status and lack of children, so I don't see why such a comment about men should be acceptable.

ohhhhh yeah
Reply 4
I've seen lots of women and families at Trumps rallies

The worst thing is when people compare him to Hitler which is funny considering his son in law is Jewish

Protecting the border = killing millions of people?

This whole race has exposed Democracy in the West. They love the ratings Trump brings, but really don't want him as front runner for the GOP. They want someone like Cruz who's bought by Goldman Sach and can be easily influenced.

Trump is a real leader.

Same with Democrats the elites want Hillary as leader not Bernie.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
He sounded like he's been toying the idea with saying that on air for a while.
Them, rednecks and religious conservatives.

Spoiler

Don't get me wrong, I strongly dislike Trump and would never vote for him in a million years, frankly I think anyone would make a better president, but there's no need to insult people like that, it's a democracy for a reason
Hit the nail on the head
Reply 9
Best way to win an election is to dismiss and marginalize millions of voters. It is a GOP speciality.
Reply 10
Original post by Zargabaath
Them, rednecks and religious conservatives.

Spoiler

I dislike both Trump and Hilary, but I think it's quite clear that Trump's supporters are far worse than Hilary's supporters (in terms of prevalence of bigotry/racism/low IQs).
I also kill kittens, shout 'n****r' at every passing black person and spit on migrants on the street.

Either that, or when they can't attack the point they just attack the man making them. This extremity - this shaming (let's call it what it is, ours is a shaming and guilt society) - would never, ever be raised in the context of any other identity, i.e., women. It just shows the type of double standards (moral relativism) people who support Trump rally against. And rightly so - according to any standard of justice, it's unjust. All they want to do is fight injustice with yet more injustice.
Original post by baleh
I dislike both Trump and Hilary, but I think it's quite clear that Trump's supporters are far worse than Hilary's supporters (in terms of prevalence of bigotry/racism/low IQs).

Got a source for your findings?
Original post by DiddyDec

You really like Sarah palin don't you
Reply 14
No.
I thought most of the unemployed weeabo demographic would be democrats tbh.

Also, how sexist.
Original post by DiceTheSlice
You really like Sarah palin don't you

Well I do respect her as a hunter.
Reply 17
Original post by DiddyDec

"common knowledge/sense"

one is known for his remarks about immigrants, the other isn't

it is obvious what kinds of people they will attract
Original post by anitax
You jealous of my hot gf?

What a strange choice of food/drink for a romantic meal.

Slice of pizza and some milk

I like milk, but it's something I have with my breakfast.
Original post by baleh
"common knowledge/sense"

one is known for his remarks about immigrants, the other isn't

it is obvious what kinds of people they will attract

So no proof then.

Quick Reply