The Student Room Group

Welcome to Food & Drink!

:eating: Welcome to Food & Drink! :eating:

Whether you are a fully fledged foodie or a newbie to cooking looking for ideas, then this forum is the best for you!

Let's make it tasty!

:cookie:

What types of conversation can I find in the Food & Drink forums?

Anything and everything related to food and drink! Share all your favourite recipe ideas, run polls to discover everyone's favourite food, hold Bake-Off competitions, get tips on budget cooking or advice on what meal to make next!
:drool:

I would like to start a society in Food & Drink- how would I go about doing this?

We currently have some fantastic societies such as the Vegetarian society thread (see below for link)- if you want to start a society of your own, all you need to do is set up a thread as normal with info on what the society will be all about and simply alert a member of the Community Team or Support Team and we can highlight the thread for you.
:absinth:

Check out our most popular Food & Drink threads!

The Official Recipe Thread

What did you eat today?

Which is the worst beer? [poll]

What is your favourite thing to drink?

What's the right way to make a cup of tea?

The Deceptively Non-Vegetarian Vegetarian thread

Popular foods that you hate/are overrated

Got any other questions?

Our lovely Support Team are about to help with any questions you might have- you can spot them by their purple usernames!
:penguin:

Nice idea!
it's sounds like good.....
Im not trying to be PC, but .......'From Foie Gras'.......is a rather indelicate subtitle, to open with, dont ya think, considering the suffering and controversy involved.......[Although, yeh, its bloody yummy.]

From 'Pâté' maybe?

Hope you dont mind the suggestion.

Google 'Foie Gras Cruelty videos' It's a really terrible practice. Im surprised no mods have cottoned on to this.
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi,
Plz, tell me, How to generate site links in the SERP?
Reply 5
Thank you. I love to cook and eat delicious food.)
Thanks for sharing :smile:
It is really so wonderful.
I also abide it personally.
Original post by ragasaans
it's sounds like good.....

Latest