The Student Room Group

Does smoking 1/2 cigarretes a day - lead to any long term damage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zargabaath
Not even if I'm smoking noobs on CoD?

only noobs use that invisibilty smoke crap haha
Original post by Audrey18
It's not about how many sticks you puff on. It's about how much you inhale. If you smoke one stick a day, it's still ok. You're probably in the experimenting stage of your life. if you become a smoker, you will begin to see a drop in your fitness levels after 7-10 years. as female smokers, this would affect our ovaries and quite possibly our babies' health. if you can, drop the habit altogether. stay smoke free. be healthy.

I see, thank you x

Original post by JoeTSR
Fair enough. Yeah, for me, it was actually socially smoking that upped my tolerance. I think they're both as dangerous as each other in terms of increasing your intake.

Hopefully you'll be able to find something to replace it. It's a dangerous path, and the further down it you go, the harder it is to find your way back.

When you're smoking, that's not on your mind. And yes, I can guarantee that the portion of your brain that craves that dopamine can think of a couple (though it'd be irresponsible of me to share them).

Hmmn yeah, when I first started I only had 1 a week and it has slowly increased.

When I had my first I hated it, it made my tongue hurt although gave a head rush.

It was probably because I was doing wrong :teehee:
Original post by Mihael_Keehl
only noobs use that invisibilty smoke crap haha

Smoking is slang for killing someone.
I've also not played CoD in years so I dont know what invisible smoke is :lol:
Reply 43
How does one smoke half a cigarette? The end is the best, or so I've been told
Reply 44
Hmmn yeah, when I first started I only had 1 a week and it has slowly increased.

When I had my first I hated it, it made my tongue hurt although gave a head rush.

It was probably because I was doing wrong :teehee:

Yep, that's how it happens, it sneaks up on you.

Never heard of anyone's tongue hurting! Are you sure the cigarette was the right way round? :tongue:

I miss the head rushes, haven't had one of those in years.
Original post by JoeTSR
It can happen. Easily. And it sneaks up on you. Be careful.

I have to say this scared the **** out of me a little bit. At the same time though I feel that there are other factors involved such as the company you keep, motivation etc while trying to quit. For example someone who is friends with smokers and has no motivation to quit other than it is bad for their health would likely find it harder to quit than someone who doesn't have any smoking friends (maybe they moved away or whatever) and is training their lungs to take on some massive El Nino swells.
People who smoke just have no love for themselves

More like the word nuke
Original post by Daniellaaa

Bob Marley?
Original post by JoeTSR
Yep, that's how it happens, it sneaks up on you.

Never heard of anyone's tongue hurting! Are you sure the cigarette was the right way round? :tongue:

I miss the head rushes, haven't had one of those in years.

No when I started which was a long time ago, I didn't inhale it proplerly lol.

Yes! I only had it properly the first time.

Original post by Daniellaaa

I love myself <3

I meant those who use grenades to avoid gun fights, so the smoke makes them invisible in some aspects ahah
I see, thank you x

no prob. thanks for giving me rep for my post.

Quick Reply