The Student Room Group

BA Fine Art 2016 applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gjs2
I have my Chelsea interview on the 4th of March :smile: supprised they haven't emailed you yet ? :frown: my friends still haven't had an email back from csm though, so I think it's quite random as to when they get back to you. The whole waiting process gets me so nervous ! Good luck !

Oooh good luck! It's so nerve wrecking having to wait as I really want to go there
Original post by Daisi22
My friend got in last year and he said that he didn't get an invitation for the first round which are done a week before the second round. They put applicants into two batches and send out more interview later 😊

ah okay, do you have any idea when they'll be sending them out this week?
Reply 82
Original post by emma_watson
ah okay, do you have any idea when they'll be sending them out this week?

No idea I'm afraid as they change each year apparently :/
Original post by Daisi22
No idea I'm afraid as they change each year apparently :/

ah okay, does that mean they could have already all gone out?
Reply 84
Original post by emma_watson
ah okay, does that mean they could have already all gone out?

I doubt they will go out till interviews start
Applied for Chelsea, CSM, GSA, Goldsmith and Slade, all for BA Fine art
have only heard from Slade.... just waiting for others:frown: super nervous
Original post by teamhajin
Applied for Chelsea, CSM, GSA, Goldsmith and Slade, all for BA Fine art
have only heard from Slade.... just waiting for others:frown: super nervous

Which course did you apply for at the GSA? Painting and printmaking, Photography or Sculpture and environmental?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by suhwaki
Which course did you apply for at the GSA? Painting and printmaking, Photography or Sculpture and environmental?

Painting and printmaking :>
Anyone heard back from the Loughborough Fine Art Interviews last week?
Reply 89
Original post by bellamilly
Anyone heard back from the Loughborough Fine Art Interviews last week?

nope, hopefully they'll reply within the next week or something, have you heard back yet?
Reply 90
GSA had so many applicants that they are still looking through the digital folios for painting and printmaking.
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has received an interview for GSA painting/printmaking for first year, and also if anyone had heard back from Edinburgh for any of their art courses yet? I check my emails every day and it's so frustrating not hearing anything back yet! Good luck to everyone else in this thread:smile:
Reply 92
Original post by Cats12345
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has received an interview for GSA painting/printmaking for first year, and also if anyone had heard back from Edinburgh for any of their art courses yet? I check my emails every day and it's so frustrating not hearing anything back yet! Good luck to everyone else in this thread:smile:

Yeah I have an interview from Edinburgh but I'm entering in the second year 😊
That's cool!! Good luck:smile: what area are you applying for? I'm applying to first year for a few of their courses and they only look at the online portfolio, no interviews :'(
Reply 94
That's cool!! Good luck:smile: what area are you applying for? I'm applying to first year for a few of their courses and they only look at the online portfolio, no interviews :'(

I'm just applying for a BA in Fine Art and yeah there are only interviews for 2nd year entry. Plus they do international last and that includes England 😊
Original post by Daisi22
I'm just applying for a BA in Fine Art and yeah there are only interviews for 2nd year entry. Plus they do international last and that includes England 😊

I'm from Scotland so I'm quite anxious at not having heard back yet. I applied last year for painting and got rejected on something like the 31st of March:frown: good luck with your interview! It's just a waiting game I guess

Hi! I remember reading about someone who's received an interview for painting and printmaking at the GSA.
Original post by suhwaki
Hi! I remember reading about someone who's received an interview for painting and printmaking at the GSA.

Ohh okay! I really doubt I've got an interview for GSA cause their standards are so high, but still keeping my fingers crossed
Reply 98
Anyone heard back from Newcastle fine art after interviews?
Reply 99
Original post by Art.s
Anyone heard back from Newcastle fine art after interviews?

still waiting for an interview request/rejection email ..

Quick Reply

Latest