The Student Room Group

Guys: what makes a girl "slutty" or "trashy"?

Apart from sleeping around? Especially appearance?

I smoke and dress well (in a hipster style) but a few people have said it looks trashy recently?

Also, what is "slut face"? Im one of the guys and not easily offended, but a stranger said I had that last night. I look ok with makeup but have long straight brows that are low and dont like to look happy all the time. But I dont look like a girl from TOWIE :frown:
Nothing you've described would lead me to call you slutty. Maybe smoking is a little trashy but it's not my place to tell others what they should or shouldn't do. Just ignore people who call you names, they should've grown out of such judgemental attitudes before they're 18.
Reply 2
Being a guest on The Jeremy Kyle Show. Unless it's one of those special (needs) episodes.
Lmao wth is a slut face
Reply 4
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Lmao wth is a slut face

It's real man I swear
There's no such thing as a slut
Original post by Daniellaaa
There's no such thing as a slut

Well Hellloooo :sexface:
Original post by Anonymous
Wouldn't it suit you if that was the case, Miss I take it in every hole. You're vile and your morals are as far up your arse as the cocks you take daily. Disgusting.

Say what?! A woman who enjoys sex?? That's sooooo unheard of
trashy look eh
too much foundation or powdery foundation
painted on eyebrows
the way mascara is applied, too thickly for a lot of girls they do not even realise how bad it looks
unkempt hair
if a girl gets way too close and touchy with every guy she is having a conversation with that can come across as trashy too

why don't you google image search trashy girls and see for yourself
Reply 9

I smoke and dress well (in a hipster style) but a few people have said it looks trashy recently?

Also, what is "slut face"? Im one of the guys and not easily offended, but a stranger said I had that last night. I look ok with makeup but have long straight brows that are low and dont like to look happy all the time. But I dont look like a girl from TOWIE :frown:

I would really encourage you to remove yourself from interaction with people in your life that feel the need to describe you as "slutty" or "trashy". People who make distinctions like that, then vomit them all over others are often not worth your time.

Some people will judge you no matter what you say, wear or do. Those people can be safely ignored.

Other people might actually have your best interest at heart and you should listen to them.

I'll try to be the latter: The man who said you have 'Slut face' was 'Negging' you. He basically thinks you're out of his league and trying to make you have to go to him for approval. It's a manipulation game.
I have a feeling you have a Courtney love kind of look.

yeah hipster is kind of the new trashy look now.... it's what happens when everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending