The Student Room Group

Medicine in Czech or Hungary - Help handling all the Info

Hello. I'm trying to decide where to study Medicine and am a bit overwhelmed by the massive amount of info on the subject and am kind of lost and haven't been able to find answers for specific questions that I have.

I live in Israel and am currently at a Physics-Biochemistry Pre-Med course. Israeli students gain a lot of clinical experience and, talking to a few local doctors, many doctors who studied abroad have a bit of a hard time catching up with those who studied here because of the intensive Clinical part here.

I am looking for a university that emphasizes clinical studies rather intensively and from a rather early stage (Problem Based Learning?). It would also be great if I could take the 6th year in Israel (I heard this is the case for some Uni's but aren't sure which).

The other important aspect to me is to study where there's relatively a good amount of personal care for students, and somewhere where classrooms aren't super crammed - small class / lecture rooms etc'. If that's a possible request lol.

Any help?
Cheers :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending