The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Accommodation for insurance choice

I'm thinking of putting Hertfordshire as my insurance choice to study geography in September 2016. I was wondering the likelihood of getting en-suit accommodation if I can't apply for it until results day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abbievictoria
I'm thinking of putting Hertfordshire as my insurance choice to study geography in September 2016. I was wondering the likelihood of getting en-suit accommodation if I can't apply for it until results day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had it as my insurance, pretty sure that I still submitted accommodation preferences before results day.

But there are lots of ensuite rooms available. All rooms on dehav are ensuite, you might struggle to get into the new build accommodation which is very popular but I think there may even be further new accommodation which will open for the intake of students this year.

Basically: Hertfordshire has tonnes of good quality accommodation (a good proportion of those with ensuites), you have very good odds (might even be guaranteed but I'm not sure any more) of getting allocated student accommodation and from that you have a good chance of getting an ensuite if you request one.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by dean01234
I had it as my insurance, pretty sure that I still submitted accommodation preferences before results day.

But there are lots of ensuite rooms available. All rooms on dehav are ensuite, you might struggle to get into the new build accommodation which is very popular but I think there may even be further new accommodation which will open for the intake of students this year.

Basically: Hertfordshire has tonnes of good quality accommodation (a good proportion of those with ensuites), you have very good odds (might even be guaranteed but I'm not sure any more) of getting allocated student accommodation and from that you have a good chance of getting an ensuite if you request one.

Thank you that really helped me! I will look into whether I can apply for accommodation before results day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending