Original post by goldenshades
Pierce the Veil
Panic! at the Disco
Fall Out Boy
Foo Fighters
Bring Me the Horizon
Paramore

:h::h:

How did I forgot PTV?! I had a ticket to their joint headliner with Sleeping With Sirens, but my aunt was due to give birth, so I didn't end up going. :sigh:

Also, we have very similar music taste. :laugh:
Original post by Alexion
I checked out some of Shinedown's older stuff, but I only liked a couple of the songs I found... I've pretty much learned the lyrics to every track on TtS though haha

Yeah they have changed quite a bit for this new album, still a great album though. I think my favourite song is 'dangerous'. haha
Original post by candycaneland500
i love panic! at the disco and 21 pilots although they aint really a rock band

I wasn't sure whether they counted, but I'm almost certain 21P are classed as alt. rock?

F--king love 21P. :biggrin:

Original post by Jamdroid
My Chemical Romance
The Killers
Queens of the Stoneage
Royal Blood

And others :P

:cry2:

Also, Muse are brilliant (not too keen on most of their new stuff, though). I've been trying to get hold of a ticket to one of their gigs for years, it's on my bucket list.
Korn
Original post by Blondie987
Panic! At the Disco :biggrin:
Queen
The killers

I approve this message. :biggrin:

Original post by SP1896
Mine are:

Black Keys
Coldplay
Oasis
Pink Floyd
Radiohead
Foals
Arctic-Monkeys
Kasabian
Alt-J
Rolling Stones
Nine Inch Nails
The National
Nirvana
The Kinks
Joy Division
White Stripes
Elbow
Fleetwood Mac

Are we including Radiohead in this? Because they're brilliant. Also, it's nice to see another The National fan. :biggrin:
Reply 86
Original post by acupofgreentea
I approve this message. :biggrin:

Are we including Radiohead in this? Because they're brilliant. Also, it's nice to see another The National fan. :biggrin:

I think if I didn't include Radiohead in this list, I would have committed a sin. And yes! The National are an incredible band.
Original post by eternaforest
You do? :biggrin: I'm a fairly new fan of theirs. Been digging their 'Mandala' album :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fairly new myself, I just really like their music- it's different :smile:
How could I forget, Thrice
Original post by F.Nietzsche
I'm disappointed in you.

My music taste is my music taste. I'm just joking around. (Don't take me too seriously) :biggrin:
Yeah, it's so sad. :frown: I would love to have seen Robert Plant in his prime.

Yeah I get ya, but you should be proud of it because everyone else listens to **** these days.
Robert Plant, damn yeah, that would've been cool. Have you tried listening to any of his solo stuff? Some's decent
Original post by acupofgreentea
I wasn't sure whether they counted, but I'm almost certain 21P are classed as alt. rock?

F--king love 21P. :biggrin:

:cry2:

Also, Muse are brilliant (not too keen on most of their new stuff, though). I've been trying to get hold of a ticket to one of their gigs for years, it's on my bucket list.

omggg i loveeeee 21 pilotss they areeee baeeeeee
Original post by libbylangham
Yeah I get ya, but you should be proud of it because everyone else listens to **** these days.
Robert Plant, damn yeah, that would've been cool. Have you tried listening to any of his solo stuff? Some's decent

Yeah, they do but there's some good stuff out there it's just harder to find.
No, I haven't. I'll give it a listen sometime. (:
Original post by eternaforest
İkr :biggrin: I love the ska/reggae influence on some of their songs. 'its only another parsec' would be my favourite of theirs atm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same!! There's another song of theirs from 2011, but I can't remember what it's called- but it's great :lol:
Original post by z33
it's
[video="youtube;1cQh1ccqu8M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M[/video]

have you heard of gaslight anthem!

Just listened to "45" today, haven't heard that in like 2 years lolz
Reply 94
Original post by Mihael_Keehl

nope :colondollar:

just listened to 45 and I KNOW THAT SONG :eek: mein GOD - I've heard it somewhere :tongue:
:lol:
Reply 95
The Smiths, The Stone Roses, Nirvana, Joy Division, The Cure, Pulp, Oasis, The Libertines, Blur, The Velvet Underground, The Strokes.
The Beatles, The Velvet Underground, Blur, The Strokes
Original post by Mihael_Keehl

It pains me to admit it but "45" has been my ringtone for about 2 and a half years? It's honestly the ONLY gaslight anthem I can name, but I liked it so much when it came out I had to download it >.< have never really gotten around to changing it
Original post by Leviathan1741
Airbourne
Burn Halo
Shinedown

Listen to kings of leon
Original post by GeologyMaths
Listen to kings of leon

I'm not a fan of them to be honest :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest