The Student Room Group

What are the consequences of fighting my teacher?

My teacher is really starting to get on my nerves by constantly picking on me despite me being by far the best student in the class. He's really starting to piss me off and goes mental at me for the smallest things. Granted I don't show him any respect at all and openly make fun of him but that's because he started it by acting like a prick to me.

What exactly would happen if I started on him or at least threatened him? It's the best way to deal with bullies but I'm afraid that I might get kicked out of sixth form. Is it worth it or is there another way to deal with him?
It would likely go down extremely badly for you and your future education, violence is not the answer, if you have a problem with them take it up with the head of the department or school body.
Are you an idiot? You report him to higher authority in your sixth form.
Rep for making me laugh omg
Leave a note in future work saying "chat sh*t, get banged".

Also what happened with those younger years that wanted to fight you that you made a thread about it.
Original post by Vikingninja
Are you an idiot? You report him to higher authority in your sixth form.
Can't do that since he technically hasn't done anything wrong. He waits for me to **** up and then goes all draconian on my ass in a way he wouldn't on any other students. He's very sly in the way he does it so confrontation of some form is the only way
Reply 6
You won't get expelled.
Reply 7
Original post by intelligent con
Granted I don't show him any respect at all and openly make fun of him

Well that's hardly gonna make things better is it
Original post by intelligent con
Can't do that since he technically hasn't done anything wrong. He waits for me to **** up and then goes all draconian on my ass in a way he wouldn't on any other students. He's very sly in the way he does it so confrontation of some form is the only way

Well then suck it up. Also you clearly are not the "best" pupil in class.
Don't behave like a **** in his class then
You're probably a dickhead tbf, teachers are only human and will obviously get tired when dealing with your **** all day, so you can't expect them to be nice to you all the time. Be a bit more respectful and just get on with your work.
I actually would say, if your point is seriously valid and think it should be raised, don't be afraid to do so.

I had an absolute nightmare of a lesson in my Economics AS class 2 years ago, I thought "I really have had enough of it, not being taught what is on the specification and being taught pointless, time wasting exercises that don't even help me at all!". I then, decided to launch a shot at her. She really did not help with not doing things towards the spec and got really angry. Straight after lesson, I launched the all offensive and pointing it directly at her, that your lessons are not straight to the point and it frustrates me that, these things will ultimately cost me, my AS grade (which it undeniably did). She said this and I quote - " You know what, your attitude stinks in all of the Economics classes I have taught you." - First of all, I have maintained the standards of what a student is supposed to do and secondly, in no way in heck can a teacher directly say that to a student, when they try as much as they can, to do as best as they can.

Unfortunately, it did cause huge ripples across the entire school as it went ablaze after it spreaded like wildfire, that I had a argument with my teacher and was told to apologise, for something that I wanted to stand up for and apparently, also cried over the fact that I pointed it, in her face, about the true, blatant facts about her teaching method?

Though, in the end, I wrote an apology letter and gave her some chocolates to smoothen what happened and surprisingly, she was also worried about me too and started to take my advice in a constructive way and did improve the lessons but was done so late.

It has its pros and cons but I would definitely stand up for what I believe in and point it out to a teacher, what's right and what's wrong.

Do what you believe is right! :smile:

(P.S. - After apologising, my rep around school went up, and people took note that, even students have a voice.)
Original post by Vikingninja
Well then suck it up. Also you clearly are not the "best" pupil in class.
I am the best I get by far the best grades
You sound like a massive pain the arse.
Reply 14
Just dont up. Nowt wrong with skiving. Dedication doesn't necessarily lead to good grades.

Quick Reply

Latest