The Student Room Group

Facebook REMOVE Britain First "Christian Patrol" Video.

You may not agree with what Britain First did in their video but surely you don't support censorship like this from Facebook. The video had been viewed on Facebook 25 million times.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialBritainFirst/photos/a.346633882148546.1073741826.300 455573433044/957330354412226/?type=3&theater

Here is the video;

[video="youtube;fA6XcyXsxXU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NickLCFC
You may not agree with what Britain First did in their video but surely you don't support censorship like this from Facebook. The video had been viewed on Facebook 25 million times.

Who the hell even wants to watch a bunch of racist idiots claiming they know everything when they dont even have GCSE`s to their name and probably claim jobseekers allowance whilst wasting time promoting their racist propaganda :/
(edited 8 years ago)
"We're taking over"

Those three words said by that shopkeeper said it all really.
Well done facebook I hope they go further and ban ALL britain first and UKIP content, we know around here that they're very wicked
Original post by TSRFT8
Who the hell even wants to watch a bunch of racist idiots claiming they know everything when they dont even have GCSE`s to their name and probably claim jobseekers allowance whilst wasting time promoting their racist propaganda :/

Just because some people don't agree with it, doesn't mean it should be removed from Facebook. By the way, to answer your question, their 1.3 million Facebook fans probably want to watch 'a bunch of racist idiots'. Not to mention Britain First aren't even a racist political movement. You should realise Britain First are anti-Islam and not racist, but admittedly their party attracts a lot of racist people.
It's probably best that they deleted it because the only thing this video is accomplishing is breeding more hatred.
Original post by intelligent con
Well done facebook I hope they go further and ban ALL britain first and UKIP content, we know around here that they're very wicked

In other words, you want to ban freedom of speech.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
"We're taking over"

Those three words said by that shopkeeper said it all really.

and shoving a cross in peoples faces is perfectly acceptable? these people are intimidating the WRONG crowd, so many innocent bystanders in this videos both muslim (majority) and few non muslims. I've been to luton and have stayed their too many times and I can tell you bury bark is not full of angry extremists.
LOL
Original post by luminarychild
and shoving a cross in peoples faces is perfectly acceptable? these people are intimidating the WRONG crowd, so many innocent bystanders in this videos both muslim (majority) and few non muslims. I've been to luton and have stayed their too many times and I can tell you bury bark is not full of angry extremists.

Shoving crosses in their faces is a bit of an exaggeration. They patrolled the streets whilst holding crosses and handing out leaflets...
Original post by TSRFT8
What do you mean "some" people?? Anyone with a IQ above 10 would realise this is racist? 1.3 million facebook fans does not mean they are some global sensation. If you support Britain first you are racist there is no other way around it. How can you expect to be marching through town hurling abuse and not expect people to retaliate, i have not watched this particular video but i have watched clips of their marches and all they seem to do is spark a reaction and use it in their videos to further promote hatred against muslims.

Once again, Britain First are not racist, they are a nationalist and anti-Islam political movement. Muslims aren't a race, so I really can't see how the ideology of the movement itself is racist.
They showed the truth and the truth hurts. It represents the true face of multi-cultralism and what an ugly truth it was
(edited 8 years ago)

I have been over 50 times and had a complete opposite experience. It was full of extremists when I went there
Original post by intelligent con

troll/10
Reply 14
Original post by TSRFT8
They walk around with a cross hurling abuse at anyone who is not white (hope for reaction) - *hide behind police* - The only truth they showed was how pussy they all are.

They are hurling abuse at anyone who is not white you complete melt, do you have a education or?

What abuse did they hurl?
i quite enjoyed the video... surprised by how eloquent Jayda & Paul were. the Muslims were so foul mouthed in response.
Original post by TSRFT8
They are hurling abuse at anyone who is not white you complete melt, do you have a education or?

Completely incorrect. They walked the streets whilst holding crosses and handing out their Britain First leaflets, they were then confronted by various groups of Muslims. Did you even watch the video?

If they really were innocent they wouldn't have been shouting abuse at them and saying "Islam is going to take over the UK" as well as following them. That's exactly what Britain First were trying to show. Britain is a Christian country, so imo, Britain First weren't really doing anything wrong apart from stating the obvious. They only started to get angry because a shopkeeper hurled abuse at them.

It's weird because I went to Luton (Bury Bark) with my aunt and cousins a few times over the summer and every single time we went there, we were shouted at and called "Infidels" (because we're Hindus) and we were told to cover up (when we had been wearing maxi dresses with sleeves or jeans with a shirt).
Original post by TSRFT8
They walk around with a cross hurling abuse at anyone who is not white (hope for reaction) - *hide behind police* - The only truth they showed was how pussy they all are.

Hurling abuse at anyone who isn't white? Pretty sure they aren't a racist movement, but they are anti-muslim / anti-islam. I think you'd find they'd say exactly the same stuff to a white muslim.
Original post by TSRFT8

No evidence they hurled abuse in the video.

But evidence to show Muslim extremists saying:

"This is our country now"
"This is not your country"
"I will f****** kill you"
"Islam will control the UK"
Muslim extremist woman saying "You look like a slut, what I am wearing represents respect..."
Many more racist and threatening comments from the extremists

If that went over your head, then you must support it.

But as I said. This is the true face of multi-cultralism being forced with the Islamic population. It is ugly and will never work

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending